Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Oh da poor bladder :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So I woke up about 3 hours ago with my bladder hurting. The feeling like you have to pee really really bad, but you just went and theres none in there, and the feeling won't go away. I know I don't have a bladder infection because I just had one 2 weeks ago and I got my final ok, your clear on thrusday. Any ideas? Its freaking quarter to seven and I should not be up but I am because of this :(

Comments

• Options
    Get some dipstix from the chemist and test your urine.
  • Options
    Or in the meantime keep drinking lots of water and cranberry juice to erm,,, flush your system out hehe
    If it doesn't improve I'd contact your doctor also
  • Options
    H-face wrote:
    Or in the meantime keep drinking lots of water and cranberry juice to erm,,, flush your system out hehe
    If it doesn't improve I'd contact your doctor also

Thinking (and waking people up to ask :p) about it, its probably the combination of spicy foods and alcohol last night, they both always do a number on me and I think last night was the first time I've had them together. I'll definatly do the cranberry juice, I forgot thats good for you. Thanks :)
  • Options
    The infection could have come back

its happened to me before
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I'll definatly do the cranberry juice, I forgot thats good for you.
    If you don't like the taste of it you can buy cranberry powder in capsules and take those with water instead. I do this if I am going to be having sex is that is when I get UTIs.
  • Options
    Well I drank a couple glasses, peed a bit and by luncheverything was all good and has stayed that way. (I tell you all because you care ;))
    Thanks again :)
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    So your ok? Goodo. If it happens again, get checked up on.