Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Toning tables: do they work?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I recently joined a gym and have been going on the toning tables. Do they actually work? Seems a bit too easy to me! I even read a book on them!

Comments

• Options
    dunno, but if they do, let us know
  • Options
    well how do they say that they work?

if you're doing exercise regularly anyway then you will be toning up at the same time.
  • Options
    Have no idea if they work, but my sister thought it was a great idea until we told her that you are supposed to resist their action! :lol:
  • Options
    ive never heard of toning tablets, unless they're the same as slimming tablets? which seem to be in fashion these days! my friend has been taking the slimming ones and they speed up your heartrate so much she can constantly feel her heart beating. she has been shaking constantly too for nearly 2 weeks since she went on them. sounds dangerous to me :shocking:
    anyway i dont know if theyre the same thing or not.
  • Options
    Sugar wrote:
    ive never heard of toning tablets, unless they're the same as slimming tablets? which seem to be in fashion these days! my friend has been taking the slimming ones and they speed up your heartrate so much she can constantly feel her heart beating. she has been shaking constantly too for nearly 2 weeks since she went on them. sounds dangerous to me :shocking:
    Toning TABLES :thumb: :lol:

Ilora x
  • Options
    Sugar wrote:
    i know someone who is on a weight-loss pill like that. she had the same effects from it and thinks it contains something like speed.
  • Options
    Toning TABLES :thumb: :lol:

Ilora x

:lol::lol: sorry guys!

a bit embarassed now! :blush:
  • Options
    ive used them and amazingly they worked for me! you'de be surprised how much different parts of your body can ache from just lying there+having a machine move it around! you have to keep it up though, and its good if you do it at the same time as normal exercise!
  • Options
    the gym i go to has got them apparently.

i wouldnt know how good they are as i havent bothered going for 18months!!!!
  • Options
    Sugar wrote:
    :lol::lol: sorry guys!

a bit embarassed now! :blush:
    I read it as tables too! But I don't know anything much about either so I didn't reply.