Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The shield

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Do you have that show there? If so, where are you at (so you or I do not ruin surprises)
Opinions?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my_name wrote:
    Do you have that show there? If so, where are you at (so you or I do not ruin surprises)
    Opinions?

Love The Shield and yes we have it here, not sure when, where or at what serie it is tho.

But just love it, one excellent tv show :thumb:
    I don't know where we are, haven't see it for a while! Love it though!
    Ok, is there a Forest Whitaker (Cavanaugh or something) with the IAD yet?
    I love it, we watch it every tuesday though I only just got into it last season. They were mentioned something of the season finalle in a commercial so theres probably only a month or what not left oo it burns my butt.
    I love the shield. So gritty! So watchable!

I don't know where we are, the last time i watched it was a couple of months ago maybe when that series ended but i noticed within the last few weeks Five [thestation who broadvasts it My_name] has started showing more episodes which do look quite new... i.e .. no Glen Close from what i saw briefly.
    OH oh sorry to bring up an old thread but I must know where you are at in this show. The season finale was on on tuesday and i just saw it last night and oh. oh what an ending.
    is that the thing that they pisstake in family guy?

"just when you thought the shield couldnt get any more intense..." :D:D
    I think we are up to series 3 (last time I checked). One of my favourite TV programs, basically one of the 6 or so shows that make it worth having a TV.
    love the Sheild, shame Glenn Close left it when she did, and left Mackey's strke team under investigation!