Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Just Need To

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi Sorry Jus Needed To Talk About How Shity I Feel......i Broke Up With My Long Term Boyrfiend A Month Ago But We Stated Seeing Each Other And Promised That We Wouldnt Sleep With Other People While We Were....well He Went Out Last Night To His Dads And Met A Girl And They Got Together Not Sex But Well Nearly Everything Else...although I Kinda Had A Feeling Something Went On Know I No For Sure I Feel Like Shit And Feel Sick Everythime I Think Of It And I Cant Think Of Anything Else...so Much For Promises Hey Then He Had The Cheek To Say He Still Wanted To See Me.......

Comments

• Options
    your-babe wrote:
    Maybe talk to him about it, ask him why. Took me about 10 minutes to read that.

Took me some time too, not easy reading a post with a capital on every word.

Also I agree, you should just talk to him about it, always the best way to sort out problems.
  • Options
    Although you apparently had an agreement, you weren't actually together when he did it were you? So it's not like you have a right to tell him what to do. If you don't like what he's doing I suggest you stop seeing him, to be honest I don't understand how 'seeing eachother' after a long-term relaitonship is a good idea anyway. Either you're together or you aren't, committed or you aren't committed. That way you don't have these complications and ill-feelings.