Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Why I can't wait till......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
March the 20th

What can't you wait for?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    July 2007 my divorce is final :thumb: and then I can marry again :)
    Nothing too exciting...

March 10th going to Eargasm @ Fabric, should be a good night!
    Nice sig James. Beginning of Pendulum's Hold Your Colour album if I'm not mistaken.

:thumb:
    i cant wait till i win the lottery. whenever that may be... im hoping some time shortly
    For my solicitor and mortgage company to take wifes name off. then i'll beable to start work on my divorce. and have that chapter of my life finally closed. :thumb:
    my divorce to come through, my house to sell amongst others
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    It takes more than a year and a half to get a divorce??

Why can't they make it like that sketch I saw... There's a priest, saying "Do you want to stay married to the lady?" the man replies "NO!" then he asks a similar thing the woman, she says "NO!" too, and then he says "You may slap each other."
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Nice sig James. Beginning of Pendulum's Hold Your Colour album if I'm not mistaken.

tru dat, amazing album.

Yeah, is part of the intro to slam...

One of the best albums I have brought in a very long time!
    Zalbor wrote:

I'm no expert but I think if both parties agree then it can go through no probs but if one side decides to drag their heels and refuse a divorce you have to wait out a period of time and then they have no choice.
    Zalbor wrote:

Why can't they make it like that sketch I saw... There's a priest, saying "Do you want to stay married to the lady?" the man replies "NO!" then he asks a similar thing the woman, she says "NO!" too, and then he says "You may slap each other."
    it depends on your reasons.

2 years seperation and consent, if there has been no unreasonable behaviour or adultery, or 5 years seperation without consent.
    Mine wont take that long, as i have a list of unreasonable behaviour from my ex as long as my arm, so my divorce should come through in a few months, because he never contested anything.
    Thats british law anyway. I have no idea about french law.
    Im no expert either, my mum and dad got devorced last year.... neather of them were really fighting over it, was all pretty stright forward, but still took a long long time!
    I'm no expert but I think if both parties agree then it can go through no probs but if one side decides to drag their heels and refuse a divorce you have to wait out a period of time and then they have no choice.

In my case it'll actually take 2 years since the date we stopped living together.
    It takes longer, but in France that can be done for free and that way no need to go to solicitors too much or even see your ex partner. It is also use when the other one do not want to get divorce. Aint the case for me, but that the hassle free solution.

One of my mate even had to wait 5 years to divroce is ex cos it was the only way he could without her agreeing a minimum to it.

Just had a thought. You know how Google changes it picture thing for special days I wonder what (And if :p ) they'll change it to recognise March 20th :chin:
    July 2007 my divorce is final :thumb: and then I can marry again :)
    I couldn't imagine waiting that long.
    lea_uk wrote:
    I couldn't imagine waiting that long.

Well not my choice, she choosed this option.
    27th February which is my birthday and 6th March as I'll be going to Exeter to see Renzo and malteaser_monkay :D
    I can't wait till 17th March...St Patricks day...lets get pissed everyone :hyper:
    turlough wrote:
    I can't wait till 17th March...St Patricks day...lets get pissed everyone :hyper:

Good call....

Get to your local weatherspoons and im sure its a pound a pint...
    This weekend. I'm going home for the weekend to spend time with my family. I'm then going to visit a friend on the Monday to go out that evening! :D
    turlough wrote:

Can't wait!

March 8th is International Women's Day am waiting for someone to say everyday is women's day... so am hopefully going to London for the Spit-Lit Festival and maybe the capitalwomen 2006 conference on the 4th. :thumb:
    2nd march :hyper:

but then also :crying: cause i'll be elderly.

ok, not really elderly.
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    briggi wrote:
    Can't wait!

March 8th is International Women's Day am waiting for someone to say everyday is women's day... so am hopefully going to London for the Spit-Lit Festival and maybe the capitalwomen 2006 conference on the 4th. :thumb:
    Everyday is womans day ;[

:p
    I'm waiting for May, when my fella comes home. :D
    i cant wait for saturday cos im going seing harry romero,

other than that the day my dissertation is handed in (i wont use the trem finished cos i doubt il ever get there lol)
    turlough wrote:

Wahey! :D I'm sooo not working this st paddys day. I refuse too :(
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    Everyday is womans day ;[

:p

Ha ha ha.

:impissed:
    30th march :) break up for easter hols. then thats my course finished until september!! my course is brill ;) no exams
    Tuesday 18th July. RHCP gig. It shall be good, oh yes.
    briggi wrote:
    Can't wait!

4th March matey you will be in Newcastle!

So, my list goes:

March 4th: Meet
    March 18th: Home for Easter
    March 19th: Gailey Marathon