Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

White Supremacists

1235»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    klintock wrote:
    Hmm let me see........

You can either -

A) Be called a few names

or

b) Have your teeth kicked in

Who in their right mind is going to pick A or say that A is worse than B?

More hand-wringing soft as shite left wing crap.
    sometimes Klint, you talk so much sense it hurts. :thumb:
    sometimes Klint, you talk so much sense it hurts. :thumb:

Having been on the receiving end of a kicking or two in my time I can tell you that its not the physical pain that stays with you...
    klintock wrote:
    Hmm let me see........

You can either -

A) Be called a few names

or

b) Have your teeth kicked in

Who in their right mind is going to pick A or say that A is worse than B?

More hand-wringing soft as shite left wing crap.
    I've been on the recieving end of both and I can honestly say I wouldn't like either.
    ...and also having been bullied and abused as a kid, I can tell you what stays with me longer...
    Blagsta wrote:
    Having been on the receiving end of a kicking or two in my time I can tell you that its not the physical pain that stays with you...
    sure, but that's something people can live with. Losing a fight sucks but frankly a year later I'm not thinking "those were some mean names they called me while they stomped my ass", I'm thinking "pussy bastards had me outnumbered."

as childish as the phrase is there is some merit to "sticks and stones..."
    sure, but that's something people can live with. Losing a fight sucks but frankly a year later I'm not thinking "those were some mean names they called me while they stomped my ass", I'm thinking "pussy bastards had me outnumbered."

I'm guessing you've never been on the receiving end of a proper good kicking then.

Emotional abuse hurts.
    Blagsta wrote:
    I'm guessing you've never been on the receiving end of a proper good kicking then.
    I have, apparently my reaction was different from yours.
    Emotional abuse hurts.
    not as much as a kick in the gut.
    I've been on the recieving end of both and I can honestly say I wouldn't like either

Oh yeah, they are both shit. One last seconds (unless your an idiot who likes to beat themselves up inside) the other causes physical pain that lasts weeks or months.

Oh I've been called names. And now simpsons is on.....
    ...and also having been bullied and abused as a kid, I can tell you what stays with me longer...

Why bother remembering? What a bloody stupid thing to do.
    Emotional abuse hurts.

Very briefly, unless your the sort of fucktard that likes to carry the pain around with them like some jukebox of misery. Move on, ffs.
    I have,

I doubt it. I'm not talking about a schoolboy fight.
    not as much as a kick in the gut.

I'm guessing you were never emotionally abused as a child. Its the sort of thing that stays with you for life.
    Blagsta wrote:
    I suppose you're the second place heavy weight fighter who got the snot kicked out of him by the first place heavy weight fighter. :rolleyes:

look, this discussion is dumb, unless you want to get into a boasting match about the scrapes we've been into I suggest we move on.

I'm guessing you were never emotionally abused as a child. Its the sort of thing that stays with you for life.
    I'm sure it does.
    I suppose you're the second place heavy weight fighter who got the snot kicked out of him by the first place heavy weight fighter. :rolleyes:

Aaaahhh, a boxing match. Yep, thats exactly what I was on about.
    look, this discussion is dumb, unless you want to get into a boasting match about the scrapes we've been into I suggest we move on.

Eh? Are you boasting? :confused: Why? :confused:
    Blagsta wrote:
    Aaaahhh, a boxing match. Yep, thats exactly what I was on about.
    Sarcasm dude, it's a way of saying "oh, I'll bet you know what it feels like to get your ass kicked because you got beat by the heavy weight champ." Sorry, I probably could have made that clearer.

Eh? Are you boasting? :confused: Why? :confused:
    I'm not boasting, what I was trying to say is that you and I could sit here all day claiming that we've been in tougher spots than the other. But at the end of the day neither of us are gonna be able to prove it one way or the other. All we'll end up doing is saying, "Nu-uh, I've totally had harder fights then you". That's all.
    emotioanl pain can be dealt with by most people before it becomes baggage but ...this modern world tells you that aint so.
    Sarcasm dude, it's a way of saying "oh, I'll bet you know what it feels like to get your ass kicked because you got beat by the heavy weight champ." Sorry, I probably could have made that clearer.

You've completely lost me now.

I'm not boasting, what I was trying to say is that you and I could sit here all day claiming that we've been in tougher spots than the other. But at the end of the day neither of us are gonna be able to prove it one way or the other. All we'll end up doing is saying, "Nu-uh, I've totally had harder fights then you". That's all.

I'm not about "having a fight". I'm on about receiving a severe kicking. The physical pain heals fairly quickly. Post-traumatic stress, flashbacks and anxiety attacks last a little longer.
    Blagsta wrote:
    You've completely lost me now.
    Sorry, running off of 2 liters of soda right now :hyper: I'll see if I can explain myself

when you said...
    Blagsta wrote:

I said...
    AARG wrote:
    I suppose you're the second place heavy weight fighter who got the snot kicked out of him by the first place heavy weight fighter.

which is a way of saying (sarcastically)
    oh, then I guess you know better than myself what it's like to lose a fight

did that clear it up at all, or am I just getting more confusing?

Have you ever been the victim of bullying or intimidation?
    Have you ever been the victim of bullying or intimidation?
    yes, course i hesitate to use the term victim. Victim makes it sound like it had a lasting effect on me, which it did not.
    yes, course i hesitate to use the term victim. Victim makes it sound like it had a lasting effect on me, which it did not.
    I mean severe bullying, not just physical intimidation... I mean because to me, who's been in that position I'd rather get a kicking than be verbally abused constantly. Both hurt, but people attacking your ego and not your body, at least in my experience hurts more.
    I mean severe bullying, not just physical intimidation...
    what does severe bullying constitute?
    The verbal bullying I had affects me more now than the physical.
    lea_uk wrote:
    The verbal bullying I had affects me more now than the physical.
    then heal it ...like you would a broken leg.

:rolleyes:

Problem is, most people don't know how.
    Blagsta wrote:
    :rolleyes:
    whats the face for?
    dmsymr wrote:
    wanna elaborate :chin:
    I]

OK Ill elaborate a bit,

Firstly european culture (which I include America) is the dominate culture round the world, In almost every country the educated elite (doctors layers etc) will mostly speak english (or another european language but mostly english) Also theres probably not an Asian language that dosnt now have english words in it.
    Most world famous people are generally white: movie stars etc. European beauty is the considered the highest standard every where in the world. If your black, youl get treated a lot worse by the normal person in the street in Asia and if your white you will mostly be respected.

Ive been in Kenya and spent some time with the Africans there (not much admitidly but I made an effort) White people may be disliked by a lot of people but almost never dismissed or thought not capable, Iin Kenya The Africans seem to hate indians but like white people, the indians generally dont respect Africans much but they do whites. No race will look down on white people as inferior (again this is different from being disliked or even hated) but they will sometimes (remember most of the world dosnt have pollitical correctness in anything like the same way we do) look down on other races, Japanease on Koreans, Indians on Africans etc.

So its an advantage being white, both in (majority) white countries and most of the rest of the world
    Yeah, ok Gweilo, whatever you say.
    klintock wrote:
    Yeah, ok Gweilo, whatever you say.

Very clever I had to google that
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Very clever I had to google that
    :lol:
    I've been called it a fair few times. ;)