Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

matching underwear

How important is it to you?

I have the odd set that matches, but usually i try and go for at least matching colours if available. As long as both are nice and clean and not hideously clashing, then its ok :)

Guys, do you prefer matching underwear on girls, or does it not bother you at all?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don't care really.

Some not matching looks good together and some don't.

As long as it is sexy and i can remove them, it's fine by me...

Even not sexy really... don't care much for it...
  • Options
    i never wear matching underwear :p but thats because i dont really own any!!

i have maybe 2 sets that match but i rarely wear them!! although on a night out ill attempt to wear something that looks the slightest bit decent!!
  • Options
    I love matching underwear... it's hard to be able to afford matching underwear when you're big chested! So whenever I get the chance I buy matching, for a treat. Otherwise it has to at least be colour co-ordinated.

Of course I have the odd day where I don't give a fuck and put anything on... :D
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I love matching underwear... it's hard to be able to afford matching underwear when you're big chested! So whenever I get the chance I buy matching, for a treat. Otherwise it has to at least be colour co-ordinated.

Of course I have the odd day where I don't give a fuck and put anything on... :D
    exactly! tryin to get pretty bras for big boobs is a nightmare, so when i do find them i buy the set. even if i do wear something that doesnt match, i try to get it so its the same colour, you never know what may happen later in the day ;)
  • Options
    i usually wear at least the same colour, but i do like to wear matching!
  • Options
    Not really important. I usually choose my bra based on what top I'm wearing, and if I have some undies that match then great, if not, I don't care too much.
  • Options
    I love to wear matching, but haven't got many sets...So i always make sure i am at least wearing the same colours. I dont know why but i cant bring myself to wear different colours! :yeees:
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    you never know what may happen later in the day ;)

Me and you DEFINITELY think along the same lines. :D
  • Options
    I just put whatever on. Haha. Most of mie is black or pink though so it isnt hard to match them.
  • Options
    Me and you DEFINITELY think along the same lines. :D
    well you know..hehe! :p
  • Options
    Yes. Almost all my underwear is in sets and I wear it in sets.

One thing I don't understand though is how they justify the price of the matching knickers or thong when they sell other non-matching ones so much cheaper.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    Yes. Almost all my underwear is in sets and I wear it in sets.

One thing I don't understand though is how they justify the price of the matching knickers or thong when they sell other non-matching ones so much cheaper.
    yeah ive noticed that, especially in la senza. its a bid odd
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    i try to get it so its the same colour, you never know what may happen later in the day ;)
    if you "got lucky" later, would you be embarassed if your underwear didnt match then?
  • Options
    if you "got lucky" later, would you be embarassed if your underwear didnt match then?
    depends who i was getting lucky with ;)
  • Options
    I just put whatever on. Haha. Most of mie is black or pink though so it isnt hard to match them.

Ditto, though white, not pink.

It's not important to me at all, and if I was to be unexpectedly in my undies in front of someone then hopefully they wouldn't stay on for too long anyway! ;)
  • Options
    the only matching sets i have were gifts. i try to match colours though.
  • Options

exactly. the big bras always have granny pants with them.

i try to match colour but unless i know someone's going to see me in them then i don't bother.
  • Options
    I never buy in sets so none of my panties match. Every once in a while I get this weird coincidence that a bra I just bought matches this pair of panties I bought like a year ago and never wore because my fat hangs out of them too much, and then I get excited.

But yes, hot pink bras and teal panties all the way!
  • Options
    Like someone else said most of my matching sets were presents, although i do have about 6 that match.
    Most of my pants are really different to my bra's so it's very rare that they will be co-ordinated unless i am speciffically trying but it's nice to make the effort from time to time and what not.
  • Options
    i own about 3 matching sets. id love to wear matching sets every day but its too much effort and im too lazy. i very rarely colour coordinate either, its whatever comes out of the draw first.
  • Options
    I own a few matching sets but most the time i'll just wear whatever i pull out of the drawer, most of my underwear is either black or white (exciting, huh? :p) so usually they're both the same colour, i've got other odd coloured ones but i'll just wear them with whatever bra i pick up.. Nobodies gonna see it anyway.. :p
  • Options
    Mine often match in colour but are not necessarily part of a set. Im not too bothered really. Nobody is really gonna care if my undies dont match, not that anyone gets to see them anyway. But if someone saw them i hardly think they will point in amazement and scream "your undies dont match :shocking:"

I do have a lot of matching sets though and its often quite satisfying to wear them.

Its not any more expensive either if you go to primark :heart:
  • Options
    I always match, I usually buy 2 or more pairs of matching knickers for every bra I buy.
  • Options
    i occasionally dig out a matching set for special occasions, but day to day i wear the pants that look best under the trousers i'm wearing, and the bra that looks best under my top. so they mostly don't match at all.

it doesn't concern me really. the only person who ever really sees me in my scanties is mr. kaff, and he's not once said 'well, i was in the mood, but since your bra is black, and your pants are pink with purple bits on, i've gone right off the idea'.

who knows. the day may yet come.
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    the only person who ever really sees me in my scanties is mr. kaff, and he's not once said 'well, i was in the mood, but since your bra is black, and your pants are pink with purple bits on, i've gone right off the idea'.

who knows. the day may yet come.

:lol: i rarely wear matching underware im more of a whatever falls out of the draw 1st type girl
  • Options
    I just wear whatever comes out the drawer first. Most of my underwear is white anyway, with the odd bit of colour here and there. But I wont wear dark and light colours together!
  • Options
    Sometimes when I wear matching underwear I feel more confident. Its not like anyone can see it but I know I'm matching :yeees: Strange eh
  • Options
    I only have two white bras and four pairs of white pants - eveything else is various different colours, so even if I don't have matching sets I can usually find, for example, a turquoise bra and pants that are roughly the same colour.

As others have said, the price of matching sets usually puts me off, so unless I want to surprise my boyfriend with something special, I won't bother buying them. They do make me feel sexy though, so if I had the cash I'd definitely buy more.
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    Sometimes when I wear matching underwear I feel more confident. Its not like anyone can see it but I know I'm matching :yeees: Strange eh
    Definately :yes:

I feel quite nervous if my underwear doesn't match actually. Like what if something happened to me and everyone ended up seeing it?
  • Options
    Yeah always!

It didn't bother me before, but I'm a nazi about it now. :|