Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

cowgirl outfit

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, going out for my mates bday as cowgirls! i have a musical hobby horse+already got white cowboy boots with pink trim!
Was wondering what skirt/trousers anyone would recommend, hair ideas and also has anyone seen any of the cowgirl style tartan shirts in a white colour (they seem to be in the shops at the mo, but aint seen a pale one)
Pics would be great too!
Cheers!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jeans or a jean skirt?
    Levis, baby! A lassoo might come in handy if any of you are on the pull... ;)

Don't forget your stetson either, YEEHAW!
    you can buy cheapo cowboy hats from fancy dress shops, like pink glittery ones to match your boots.

also, denim skirt is good with either a vest top or a checked shirt tied up in a bow type thing.
    big buckled belt too!!

for hair, maybe 2 plaits?
    lipsy wrote:
    you can buy cheapo cowboy hats from fancy dress shops, like pink glittery ones to match your boots.

also, denim skirt is good with either a vest top or a checked shirt tied up in a bow type thing.
    big buckled belt too!!

for hair, maybe 2 plaits?

sounds good!

think jesse (?) from toy story! :p
    aww, brilliant. got a perfect denim skirt that i wouldn't have thought to wear if it wasnt for you guys!!! Brill!!