Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

student loan installment

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Randomgirl wrote:
    You pay 1 massive installment per year? That sound really weird!

she must've chosen to do that, though.

i'm with clubeasy next year and you have 3 options of how to pay. the first payment is taken on august 9th or something and that's when you can move in/get given your keys. so therefore have to start paying.

where abouts are you living mia? at the top of the hill i guess?
    I get my loan through on the 19th april... My landlord wanted a postdated cheque for next terms rent for the 16th, so we turned round and said we date it for the 24th, and he was ok with that cos he knew there was no way we could give him the money otherwise.
    As others have said, apply for a hardship loan. As someone said, paying rent is a big reason why its there in the first place.
    We were given the option of paying it all at once in the beginning or in 3 installments, but there was no way i could afford that much before my 2nd year started!
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    As someone said, paying rent is a big reason why its there in the first place.
    that was me :p *points proudly at herself* :lol:
    she must've chosen to do that, though.

i'm with clubeasy next year and you have 3 options of how to pay. the first payment is taken on august 9th or something and that's when you can move in/get given your keys. so therefore have to start paying.

where abouts are you living mia? at the top of the hill i guess?

yeah i chose to do that. im living in a five bedroomed house down monks road. wat bout u?

im goin down to the office tomorrow to get one of those cheesy clubeasy t-shirts lol
    Mia16 wrote:
    yeah i chose to do that. im living in a five bedroomed house down monks road. wat bout u?

im goin down to the office tomorrow to get one of those cheesy clubeasy t-shirts lol

haha you're actually going just to get one? i got given one while i was there. shame they're not black else i could wear it to bed (it's a bit too see-through!!).

umm yarborough road.
    haha you're actually going just to get one? i got given one while i was there. shame they're not black else i could wear it to bed (it's a bit too see-through!!).

umm yarborough road.

they were really busy when we were there, so they forgot to give us one, i live in a block of flats owned by clubeasy atm, most of us in my building have em, wen we've all got em, were gonna go out wearin em on a clubeasy night out lol.

my mate wanted to wear em out 2 nite, but i told her not on valentines day.

Do u no if scream has got anything special going on tonight?
    i dont get my next installment till early may, last one was in jan! its shite.
    Mia16 wrote:
    they were really busy when we were there, so they forgot to give us one, i live in a block of flats owned by clubeasy atm, most of us in my building have em, wen we've all got em, were gonna go out wearin em on a clubeasy night out lol.

my mate wanted to wear em out 2 nite, but i told her not on valentines day.

Do u no if scream has got anything special going on tonight?

cathedral street?

i know it's too late now..sorry! didn't know if they were doing anything but me and my mates went to ritzys.
    cathedral street?

i know it's too late now..sorry! didn't know if they were doing anything but me and my mates went to ritzys.

yeah its cathedral street, we ended up at ritzy's as well, was gonna go po na na, but my mate hates r'n'b and scream was international nite. ive got my free rose stuck on my notice board in my room lol
    Mia16 wrote:
    yeah its cathedral street, we ended up at ritzy's as well, was gonna go po na na, but my mate hates r'n'b and scream was international nite. ive got my free rose stuck on my notice board in my room lol

i went to look at flat 12.5 and urgggh it was minging! we got there at about lunch time on a saturday and this lad came out of his room in his boxers on and his room stunk! (as did the whole flat..mainly the kitchen) and he looked like he was on drugs/needed his weetabix.

plus there was nowhere for me to park my car and it was a bit further away from my uni.

did you watch the competitions they did on the stage? i was 1 of the people who entered. :p
    i went to look at flat 12.5 and urgggh it was minging! we got there at about lunch time on a saturday and this lad came out of his room in his boxers on and his room stunk! (as did the whole flat..mainly the kitchen) and he looked like he was on drugs/needed his weetabix.

plus there was nowhere for me to park my car and it was a bit further away from my uni.

did you watch the competitions they did on the stage? i was 1 of the people who entered. :p

yeh i saw the competitions, was on the dancefloor nr the front as well, which comp did u do?
    lol.

I got the choice to live in flat 12.5 last yr, but it was skanky then as well, so i chose another one i was shown.

I bet the lad ur talkin about is Tao, he has a few hygene problems and is quite wierd. I'm friends with flat 11 so thats how we no im lol
    Mia16 wrote:
    yeh i saw the competitions, was on the dancefloor nr the front as well, which comp did u do?
    lol.

I got the choice to live in flat 12.5 last yr, but it was skanky then as well, so i chose another one i was shown.

I bet the lad ur talkin about is Tao, he has a few hygene problems and is quite wierd. I'm friends with flat 11 so thats how we no im lol

i did the one where you had to go find someones socks n blow up a condom! i came second. :D

when he said to blow up a condom i just went up on stage with a piece of red balloon and got away with it!

i'm the one who the dj said...'this is lucy, she's got nice jugs'.
    lol, that was really funny, cant remember the dj sayin that, but then dont remember much bout the nite anyway, was u there till the end? well james blunt was the last song played, my mate hates him, so i decided it wud b fun to sing it at the top of my voice, from the cloakroom to get our coats and all the way home lol.

i also kept addin in the line... james blunt the musical cunt, she told me the next day if i ever do that again she might have to kill me lol
    you saw me then? :o
    yeah, i watched that comp, so i must have done, cant think which one you were though, memory is very hazy lol
    Mia16 wrote:
    yeah, i watched that comp, so i must have done, cant think which one you were though, memory is very hazy lol

good.

blah has already seen me, that's enough!