Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

base stuff

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
jesus all i wanted was a bit of advice, sorry for not reading the rules and sorry for not speaking how u want me to or whatever but chill people! i only wanted a bit of advice! i have no idea how to use this site and thats why i can't do it right-sorry! i mean fuking hell (am i allowed to swear??!!) talk about being fussy! cheers anyway to anyone that attempted to help! -x-

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    There are some uptight people who get all fussy over text talk. It's actually easier to read when you type normally but I don't really give a shit. And yes, you can swear. Well I've never got stick for it and I swear all the time here.

ETA:What is it you want to know again
    Ok...just read your other thread.

In my experience, speed will give you a very shitty comedown. Mixed with E's it can be quite a buzz but you'll be giving your mind and body a bit of a beating and will leave you exhausted the next day, so if you are going to do base do it on the second night. Not the first night and I wouldn't really recommend you mixing it with E's if it's your first time and if you're a relatively inexperienced drug user.
    base stuff

yeh i get the point its easier to read thats fair but everyone seemed to get rather uptight bout it! lol. don't worry bout what i was asking in the first place, its quite hard to get just straight answers out of people round here! who is this guy im talking to anyway? -x-
    well i've done pillz for a few years but base has never sort of took my fancy at all, my mates are bingin all weekend so wont' b comming down till we're home, but yeh i get what your saying i probz will just do it on the second night i guess. -x-
    yeh i get the point its easier to read thats fair but everyone seemed to get rather uptight bout it! lol. don't worry bout what i was asking in the first place, its quite hard to get just straight answers out of people round here! who is this guy im talking to anyway? -x-

Ok well I just posted a bit of advice anyway.

Are you talking about me? I'm just your average bloke really.
    lol yeh i am speaking to you, what how old are you?-x-
    I'm 19.
    kool, cheers then. -x-
    lol ?

I love the drugs board and I don't even use illegal substances. This is definately the most interesting board though. xx

Damn straight ;)
    DAAAAMN straight! I never even bothert with the other boards...everything I need is right here:thumb:

Oh, and I agree wholeheartedly with z01...
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?t=69710&highlight=base

That should tell you what you need to know.
    :mad:

:banghead:
    z01 wrote:

Posting pictures of the muslim prophet again z01? :rolleyes:
    z01 wrote: