Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Have you ever dreamt about...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
having sex with people you shouldn't? Like your parents or other family members?

Edited because I wrote should instead of shouldn't :nervous:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    eww. no. :yuck: :eek2:
    I was dreamt that I got head from a male friend. Oops.
    does he know about it? if not..i probably would recommend against telling him :lol:
    icey wrote:
    does he know about it? if not..i probably would recommend against telling him :lol:

Nah, I kinda just tried to shut it out of my mind after that!
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I dreamt that I slept with my hideous flatmate, I woke up in a cold sweat. Only happened the once though.
    I'm guessing you mean shouldn't?

The thought of incest doesn't float my boat.

Ya all know what good ol' Sigmund Freud would say to those that have had such dreams though!
    Answer your own question. :p

Oh, and no.
    briggi wrote:
    Answer your own question. :p

Oh, and no.
    I always dream about sex with people. Most people I've met tbh. Lecturers, teachers, family members, work colleagues, Kylie Minogue. I know there is a lot of fucked up shit inside my head but I was just wondering if it's normal to have such dreams.

Edited to add I haven't actually met Kylie. Except in my dreams :naughty:
    Haha, yeah...once.
    Haha, yeah...once.

Do elaborate... :naughty:
    Nah ;)
    Nah ;)

Aw :crying:
    Sort of...I dreamt I had sex with a woman but in the dream, she was my mum. Bit weird.
    When I was wee, I had a dream my brothers sexy friend touched me in the naughty area, I secretly liked it
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    my_name wrote:
    When I was wee, I had a dream my brothers sexy friend touched me in the naughty area, I secretly liked it
    :lol:

Erm, yeah, I have. A teacher. But to be fair, she was fucking hot, and alot of hte students said they would :p
    If I have a sex dream I can never make out their faces. weird. Never come from a sex dream tho. Had some odd dreams that have made me come tho, I once dremt that I was on one of those yellow school buses going really really fast and as the bus went over the hill BAM! Orgasm! For ages I was worried I had a thing for buses, but it hasnt happened again so I'm all good.
    Randomgirl wrote:
    I always dream about sex with people. Most people I've met tbh. Lecturers, teachers, family members, work colleagues, Kylie Minogue. I know there is a lot of fucked up shit inside my head but I was just wondering if it's normal to have such dreams.

Edited to add I haven't actually met Kylie. Except in my dreams :naughty:

I once dreamt i had sex with my sister, although she had a penis, so that was one fucked up dream, and was rather sick. Oh did my boyfriend take the mick when i told him that.
    ive had about 5 sexual dreams about a lecturer at uni, and about 2 dreams about another lecturer.

the one i had 5 dreams about is yuck. no idea why i have them
    yeah unfortunately i have! once had a horrible dream involving my step dad :yuck: couldnt look him in the eye the next day!!

although thats the only dream ive had thats involved family!! theres been boys from my old school.. but they were good dreams!! and then there was tom cruise.. that was good!

although speaking of sex dreams - i had one last night! although i must say it was odd.. i err.. was the boy in it!! never had that before.. still good though!!

ive only orgasmed once from these dreams though... but when i did it was good!! for some reason the dreams change or something happens like my alarm goes off before i get to that point! typical
    i did and it wasnt nice :yuck:
    No, I've dreamt about sexwith female friends.
    Never dreamt bout anyone in my family, but had some strange ones bout my friends though :nervous:
    I dont hav e alot of sex dreams unfortaunately. I haven't cum from all I have had though. Only a couple and those wones wree with women I havent even met or seen befor ewhich is weird.

I often dream about people that I have never seen before. So I guess I am constricting dream people completey from skrtach to interact with.

Anyway I have had dream involving nudity with people I would never get nude with. thats it though.
    i have loads of fucked up dreams about my boss and lecturers and my mates.

i really need to stop it tho because im begining to fancy on of the lecturers that i keep dreaming about even though he is anything other than hot lol
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    actually had a dream about some lad (who i dont find attractive in the slightest) who ive not seen for years! and that was weird, i woke up this morning, ever so confused. but i dont think ive ever dreamt about family member...if i did, i must have repressed it!
    I dreamt that a T-Rex was doing me doggy over a volcano.
    ahahaha :D
    Blah wrote:
    ive had about 5 sexual dreams about a lecturer at uni, and about 2 dreams about another lecturer.

the one i had 5 dreams about is yuck. no idea why i have them
    It's really embarrassing having to face a lecturer afterr you've had a sex dream about them I find... not sure why though, it's not as if they are ever going to know unless you told them.
    with one of my aunt...

Also it was the sister of my step dad so it aint blood family.
    No, fortunately not. :lol: