Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Time for a change !

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well after a very drunken night i vowed to never smoke a cigarette again! and unfortunatly they remember and i do to ! so i'm giving it a go ! aint even been a day yet ! and im dying for a smoke ! im still going to smoke weed though seems like the only thing that keeps me sane ! lol any one else quit smokin ciggies but stayed on weed ! hope its not too hard any one got any tips ?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I was the opposite...I went off the weed and turned to the ciggies...now I'm off the ciggies when I'm sober but being drunk is too much...I need to be smoking something.
    turlough wrote:
    I was the opposite...I went off the weed and turned to the ciggies...now I'm off the ciggies when I'm sober but being drunk is too much...I need to be smoking something.

Yeah I have tried to give up smoking a couple of times before...

It goes ok until I go to the pub... then it all goes tits up and I start up again!

When the ban comes in I think it will help me give up alot!
    JamesZero wrote:
    When the ban comes in I think it will help me give up alot!

How do you know you'll be alive by then...you could get hit by a bus tomorrow!
    :lol: ... Very true!

Well, if that happens... I wont be smoking anymore... so it works either way..... kinda! ;)
    turlough wrote:
    How do you know you'll be alive by then...you could get hit by a bus tomorrow!

That's a bit morbid!
    addicted7 wrote:
    That's a bit morbid!

Ok...you could get run into a whole load of sexy ladies who'll shag you to death!
    turlough wrote:
    Ok...you could get run into a whole load of sexy ladies who'll shag you to death!

That's better :thumb: