Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

how did you?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So how did you get to join this?? Like how did you find out about it ? i found out in a magazine hehe

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I can't actually entirely remember. Think I might have been searching for health advice or something and tripped over thesite's helpful pages :)
    I think I found it on my good old friend mr google. Can't really remember though, I was not of sound mind, which is in my opinion, the best way to come across things like this :D
    HeHe Mr google do you ever think that mr google will ever find a grilfriend i feel sorry for the poor sod sitting all on his tod and not ever having anyone to talk to! Bless him :p I honestly dont no where that came from :eek2:
    I was actually emailed this quiz by a friend... then just got bored, looked around and thought, hey, I wonder what a message board is like... and voila
    my_name wrote:
    I was actually emailed this quiz by a friend... then just got bored, looked around and thought, hey, I wonder what a message board is like... and voila

Wow i wonder what the bored would be like if you friend didnt send you that :eek2: Omg to much brain power!!
    stuck at home for a month with a broken leg, was looking for somewhere like this to pass the time and i stayed ever since
    goooooooooogle!
    Didn't this get done recently?

ETA: Yes, it did. Here.
    Really Oh sorry if it did then, i havn't really bin paying much attention :p
    Wow i wonder what the bored would be like if you friend didnt send you that :eek2: Omg to much brain power!!

Hmm...Freudian slip, perhaps? :lol:
    Opps :p
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    my_name wrote:
    i just had to do it then! and im a koala! it was quite true actually. i was only thinking the other day i wonder how i ended up here. i think i was searching for something and stumbled across it...probably bored at work, surprise surprise!
    I think my mum linked me to an article...and tada.
    I searched google for how to curl hair with GHD straighteners... this place had a whole thread about it (which was useful as my best mate was behind me attempting to do it for me to go out that night) and I decided it was too valuable a source of information! My old av was taken the same day I joined, because that how my hair ended up!
    I came home stoned and was googleing information on the BNP, came across a thread in the politics forum. Joined up on the spot.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I came home stoned and was googleing information on the BNP, came across a thread in the politics forum. Joined up on the spot.
    :lol: Stoner! Politics stoned is always fun.

Erm, I was googlnig political stuff. Found this place. Joined. Forgot about it. Rejoined with new user as I forgot the old one. (Do'h!) I think Franki reminded me about it... woo.

Either way. YAY for TheSite!
    I honestly don't remember :)
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    :lol: Stoner!
    not anymore, I quit a while ago. Now I just get drunk and do the same thing ;)
    Politics stoned is always fun.
    yes! Erm, that is untill you see what you wrote the next day.
    I was searching google for advise on divorce and wifes cheating. came arcoss theSite and here i am.

Oh done that test i'm a monkey. which is also my chinese star sign :lol:
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    not anymore, I quit a while ago. Now I just get drunk and do the same thing ;)

:lol: Alcohol and pot can be fun. Everything is black and white! :shocking:
    yes! Erm, that is untill you see what you wrote the next day.

:lol: True. True...
    My mum saw an article in le paper, and she told me to come here.

Oh yes.
    Wohooooooooooooooooooo all of you have realy werid experiences of finding this lol