Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Your boobs are fine. It's all airbrushing and camera trickery. You're a yank, you should know that! They could make me look like Tony Blair if they wanted. We're not going to want to buy underwear if the models' boobs look a bit droopy (though they most likely are in real life).
    Your boobs are fine. It's all airbrushing and camera trickery. You're a yank, you should know that! They could make me look like Tony Blair if they wanted. We're not going to want to buy underwear if the models' boobs look a bit droopy (though they most likely are in real life).

I know, but still, didnt' they brush their boobs a tad high? :p
    They are push-up bras.

I have a push-up bikini and that's what my tittyboobs look like when wearing it.
    Randomgirl wrote:
    They are push-up bras.

I have a push-up bikini and that's what my tittyboobs look like when wearing it.

Every bra I own is a push up, how come mine dont go like that? :crying:
    Fake tan does wonders too. Creates the illusion of muscle and taut bodies. Seriously, looking at underwear models is bad for your health :no:
    I didnt' mean it in a personal way, I like my boobs, just for others, don't they look really really high up? Like if you sit down they will choke you.
    they are high. They are pushed up to the max. mine dont go like that either and never have done.
    Look like to me they have all got some fake boobs which is probably why they are so up. Otherwise they don't seem that high to me.

See not pervi :)
    i see what you mean. not high up as in pert, but high up as in a really long way away from their belly buttons?

curious.

my push up bras can work wonders, but they can't extend my torso by 3 feet.
    kaffrin wrote:
    i see what you mean. not high up as in pert, but high up as in a really long way away from their belly buttons?

curious.

my push up bras can work wonders, but they can't extend my torso by 3 feet.

Yeah, thats what I mean. The torso looks longer than my legs and the boobs meerly inches from the chin.
    so this is why my torso looks so short....or maybe i just have long legs for a short person? my boobs are pert but push up bras don't give me a chin rest
    i think if you wore one of those old fashioned corsets you'd get mega clevage though!
    They are models tho, so I don't think you can compare them with normal women. Frankly I think some of them aren't even pretty.
    I would imagine that they're also working the chicken fillet thing as well. Bet if they take the tops off you'll be wondering where they've gone. False advertising innit :yes:
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    They are models tho, so I don't think you can compare them with normal women.

Exactly! Someone has to look like that, if you take into account all the possible body configurations in the world, and VS just happen to choose women from that gene pool to model for them. Then they are plastered in cleavage enhancing make up, photographed from flattering angles, and airbrushed. No comparison with a real live woman :)