Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Uncle & Niece - Limits?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    the pervy uncle

It doesn't sound like the niece is exactly a sweet innocent victim, truth be told.

The uncle should stop it as he's older, but saying "eew, pervy uncle" is something a 13-year-old Sun copywriter would be ashamed of.
    very true.

I mean they did say this girl has gone into his room at night and started the kissing.

I mean how many men could turn down a an attractive girl thats interested in them? Really? Especially if he is single and all.

I mean I reckon he should stp since he is a blood uncle but its not all his fault.
    Walkindude wrote:
    I mean how many men could turn down a an attractive girl thats interested in them? Really? Especially if he is single and all.

Yeah but she isnt just an attractive girl she's his niece. I take what your saying though and you're right he's not the only one at fault but he should be mature enough to put a stop to it right now.

I also agree with Kermit or as i like to call him 'the voice of reason'.

Kermit: "If you haven't lived as family, then natural barriers to incest are not formed in the brain. So when you meet someone who is very similar to you, you like them and want to be intimate with them, and that feeling can be interpreted as sexual. People often fancy people who look like them, and who looks more like you than family?"

The trouble is, in this case they have always lived as 'niece and uncle' so I dont think it applies and thats what freaks me out, she has probably looked up to him as an uncle as she grew up and now they are flirting and kissing, its so wrong.

x
    myhumps wrote:
    The trouble is, in this case they have always lived as 'niece and uncle' so I dont think it applies and thats what freaks me out, she has probably looked up to him as an uncle as she grew up and now they are flirting and kissing, its so wrong.

The further removed the family is, the weaker the natural barriers to it.

Uncle and niece are not any less removed than cousin and cousin, which is a legal sexual relationship. But the uncle is (normally) in a position of seniority over the niece- something that doesn't seem to be quite so evident in this case.

There's no way he can be allowed to continue behaving like this, as he will be in a lot of trouble if anyone finds out. I think telling him straight that it's illegal, and he's no better than Graham Rix, should help him see things. It's easy to be blinded by lust, but he must stop it, and it is his responsibility to do so.
    Walkindude wrote:

Well I'd hope he'd be able to exercise some restraint since she's a relative; and regardless of who's instigating these "liaisons" I'm pretty sure he'd be the one with the finger pointed squarely at him if it ever came to light.

She could be the biggest cocktease in the world, it's irrelevant. This Uncle has a brain as well as a penis and should engage the former.
    True I take what you both say, but seriously, forget the uncle niece thing for a second. Your on your room, half asleep and this gorgeou sgirl come sin to your room, in ur bed and is giving you eyes or kissing you or whatever. Who among us would immediately throw the girl ou tof bed? Who wouldnt, in a half a daze kiss the girl or whatever? Thats what I meant.

You can't just say he is some evil pedo sucm or something.

She is 16 and the instigator an dhe is only 27 . WHo can blame the confusion?

And wone could ask, if the law didn't dictate it as "wrong" then would we all still see it as wrong?

Just posing questions, playing the advocate here.
    But this isn't the place to be playing the devil's advocate. You might get the point one of these days.

This relationship is illegal. Their families will see it as immoral. It's gone beyond a quick drunken fumble, or a half-asleep peck.

It needs to stop. Reminding him that it is illegal, and that he will be on the Sex Offenders register, getting bummed at Her maj's pleasure, should help.
    yes because only uou are qualified and so high and mighty enough to actually make a posts kermit and non e of the thundres of other posters can make posts at all can they?

Yes what you say is true and would most probably work.

Or they could go the other way and carry on even more, as so often happens when you tell a teenager and young person not to do something.
    A Reply With An Added Wrinkle

Hi! This is my first post here so please be patient. I want to briefly outline something that happened the other day when i met my niece for lunch. I am her uncle and i'm 59 years years old. My niece is 25 and married with a small child. As we were leaving the restaurant, she turned to face me and then stuck her thumb into her mouth up to the hilt and, staring into my eyes, opened her mouth to show her teeth encircling the thumb. Then then got closer and stared at my mouth. Now being the master of female body language that I am, i interpreted this to be a comeone for oral sex and that she wanted more than the usual kotc. P.S.- i analyzed the teeth part for a bit and came up with- if done correctly (gliding up and down the shaft and glans without any biting) can be highly pleasurable for some. But if there is actual biting, very painful. Should I be worried that the limits might soon be broken? Comments please. TYVM- Frank
    Hey there I'm going to close this thread as it's from 2006. Feel free to start a new thread :)
This discussion has been closed.