Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

popular

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my god i feel so popular! since i put my myspace up in some thread somewhere an hour or two ago, i've been added by three people!

I've never been so popular in my whole life, and probably never will be again!

point...
when was your most popular moment??? :chin:

Comments

• BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    when i was at school and we were playing rounders. i was a fielder, on a very very sunny day. the sun was in my eyes, and i couldnt see a thing, so i put my hand up against my head to block the light and the ball landed in my hand! we won the match because of me!! i was very popular then! :D but tbh ive luckily never been unpopular, and id quite like it to stay that way!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well now at the min, but i wouldn't really call myself popular i just got lots of mates i like to go out with
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    but tbh ive never been unpopular so ner ner ner ner na

you vain bitch! :D
    badabing wrote:
    you vain bitch! :D
    yup! actually being too vain may lead me to unpopularity! haha! cant be having that :p
    Its right now.

I just made a myspace, thanks to you, and tom wants to be my friend, so i'm teh coolest
    http://www.myspace.com/poopyhead999

(would you believe myspace.com/poopyhead was already taken?)
    my_name wrote:
    Its right now.

I just made a myspace, thanks to you, and tom wants to be my friend, so i'm teh coolest
    http://www.myspace.com/poopyhead999

(would you believe myspace.com/poopyhead was already taken?)
    u have me too now! u lucky lucky girl!
    however, i do need to sort it out! theres nothing on there
    My sister just told me Tom is everybodies friend :( Whore.
    my_name wrote:
    Whore.

is she your sister?! Tell her i want my change damn it

ps. you can be my friend
    badabing wrote:
    is she your sister?! Tell her i want my change damn it

ps. you can be my friend

I can try, but shes a tough bitch

BTW, I have no idea how to add people :(
    I think mine was at a party, with a group of my friends friends who I didnt know (some cute guys in there). I made a joke and everyone laughed, and gave me compliments and said I was cool. N shit.
    Me? Popular? Never! :p

My myspace is here add me if you like.. but nobody probably will becaue nobody likes me.. *cries..* :crying:
    Oh my god, I was searching myspace from my highschool, I just found the guy I used to have the biggest crush on ever. He used to give me guitar lessons :heart: This place is too fucking funny.
    [URL=http:///www.myspace.com/bunny_0_ x]my space..go on be my friend![/URL]
    my_name wrote:
    Oh my god, I was searching myspace from my highschool, I just found the guy I used to have the biggest crush on ever. He used to give me guitar lessons :heart: This place is too fucking funny.

Haha - i like searching for people i used to know on there to find they've become fat and uglaaay.. :p
    Cazzoo wrote:
    Haha - i like searching for people i used to know on there to find they've become fat and uglaaay.. :p

They actually all look the same... (cuz I only graduated 2.5 years ago... though I've put on enough weight since then :p) I wanna have another drink and send them all mean messages for having me be a loser outcast for 6 years :p But I'd never :angel:
    my_name wrote:
    They actually all look the same... (cuz I only graduated 2.5 years ago... though I've put on enough weight since then :p) I wanna have another drink and send them all mean messages for having me be a loser outcast for 6 years :p But I'd never :angel:

I put a bet on it taking another 2.. :p
    Cazzoo wrote:
    I put a bet on it taking another 2.. :p

I've got to go to the Dr in an hour, then the man comes home, it probably wont happen tonight :( I cry becase of that

But I will have one more now. Seriously, its the Dr not my AA counsler.
    my_name wrote:

God some of them are hot! And some of them are plain weird.. :eek:

Yes, i am bored enough to look through other peoples old school friends profiles.. :p
    Cazzoo wrote:
    God some of them are hot! And some of them are plain weird.. :eek:

Yes, i am bored enough to look through other peoples old school friends profiles.. :p

They aren't hot, they are jackasses :(

How about the first one, the man that says hes female, that was him :o my 7th grade crush
    my_name wrote:

How about the first one, the man that says hes female, that was him :o my 7th grade crush

In the first four pictures on his profile... not the default one.. he seems rather yummy.. :p

He also seems to like talking about himself alot so i don't think you're missing out on anything.. :p
    my_name wrote:

yeah i can see why hehe! can he be my 3rd yr uni crush? that brittney really suits her name! i cant imagine being able to get much sense out of her though! so sorry if she is your friend!
    none of my schools are on there, only my uni, and i dont know anyone that it comes up with!! :grump:
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    yeah i can see why hehe! can he be my 3rd yr uni crush? that brittney really suits her name! i cant imagine being able to get much sense out of her though! so sorry if she is your friend!

haha none of them are my friends :(

but oh god, he told me cool once after i had done my i think i'm punk hair :p

white trash, sluts, bitches, justin timerlake wannabees (not joking on that one) and jackasses

yes i'm hostile. i was a loser :(
    my_name wrote:
    haha none of them are my friends :(

but oh god, he told me cool once after i had done my i think i'm punk hair :p

white trash, sluts, bitches, justin timerlake wannabees (not joking on that one) and jackasses

yes i'm hostile. i was a loser :(
    well you're not now...and we all love you! seriously, thats all that matters in life..honest! :heart:
    thast guy u had a crush on manda is so fucking vain i just looked at his pictures i know im gay and he takes serious photos of himself. and he's a guy. oh my gos. goid. god. i get there in the end.
    Violette wrote:
    oof i love myspace. hahaha. :cool:

Awh I love your star tatt.
    Ah, how lovely. I added you all!

http://www.myspace.com/fairycostumeunderkit

:D
    badabing wrote:
    my god i feel so popular! since i put my myspace up in some thread somewhere an hour or two ago, i've been added by three people!

point... when was your most popular moment??? :chin:
    Firstly, I notice from your profile that you're 99 years old. If that's true, it clearly isn't showing in the picture. :p

I have no idea what my most popular moment was.
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Firstly, I notice from your profile that you're 99 years old. If that's true, it clearly isn't showing in the picture. :p

ah you noticed, thank you you're so kind!

i hate putting my age down on things because people make assumptions about you just cuz of your age, it does my head in. age is just a number after all.
    badabing wrote:
    i hate putting my age down on things because people make assumptions about you just cuz of your age, it does my head in. age is just a number after all.
    And it's rude to ask a woman her age. But that's never stopped me, of course. :p