Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Felix Da Housecat

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Goin to see him tonight, in fact in about an hour.

Can't fucking wait.

Anyone seen him before? Good reports?

I'll let you all know how it goes.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    should get to see him at T in the park this year

ohhhhh yeah
    :D
    I :heart: ready2wear. That is the only song I have tho :blush:
    I thought you meant the one on here.
    Back.

Was fucking top notch. Got him to play 'Watching cars go by' by holding my phone up to him. It was great, such a good atmosphere.

My head is fried now so I better think about goin to bed.
    I thought you meant the one on here too.
    Anyone know if the one on here was THE felix da housecat? just wondered as Justin Sane is a member here.
    icey wrote:
    Anyone know if the one on here was THE felix da housecat? just wondered as Justin Sane is a member here.

I wonder that too...though think Felix Da Housecat is a bit more famous then Justin Sane so he prob isn't.
    :lol:

I'm not talking about the one here!!

Why would I make a post about meeting a member of the site, especially in entertainment?

It's like saying I'm going to see Muse tonight and people thinking I'm meeting that guy of the site, though admittedly DJ Felix da Housecat isn't as well known.

He's a funky electro house DJ.
    http://www.felixdahousecat.com/
    addicted7 wrote:
    :lol:

I'm not talking about the one here!!

Why would I make a post about meeting a member of the site, especially in entertainment?

It's like saying I'm going to see Muse tonight and people thinking I'm meeting that guy of the site, though admittedly DJ Felix da Housecat isn't as well known.

He's a funky electro house DJ.
    http://www.felixdahousecat.com/
    I thought it was a bit stalkery tbh... that you were actually meeting someone from thesite and posted asking if anyone else had met them and saying that you are so excited about it then that would be a bit weird.

I didn't even realise when I read Miguel Sanchez's comment about T in the Park as I just thought they were meeting up as mates off thesite.

It was only when I read Racheal's post that I realised that another Feliz da Cathouse exists (never heard of them but I'm not very cool)
    Randomgirl wrote:
    I thought it was a bit stalkery tbh... that you were actually meeting someone from thesite and posted asking if anyone else had met them and saying that you are so excited about it then that would be a bit weird.

I didn't even realise when I read Miguel Sanchez's comment about T in the Park as I just thought they were meeting up as mates off thesite.

It was only when I read Racheal's post that I realised that another Feliz da Cathouse exists (never heard of them but I'm not very cool)

I can imagine how weird that would have sounded if you didn't know who he is... :lol: