Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

BabyShambles

Comments

• Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Babyshambles suck.
    Quite Agree.

Not that I would ignore the first post.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I was giving my_name some suggestions to download. Never did I say that they were my favourite songs. I thought they would be easier to find for her, as they're generally more popular and so will be easier to download. SORRY FOR GETTING IT OH SO FUCKING WRONG.

Anyway, this thread was never meant for me to defend my music taste or myself for that matter. All I wanted to do was make people that cared aware of the gigs.

Nice one.

Woah what the fuck? Calm down. I took the piss and recommended some other songs.

You've taken this all much too seriously. Anything like this is down to personal taste and due to the media attention there will always be a huge number of people that hate Pete Doherty and anything related to him. Who gives a fuck? ... if you like it, if the music gives you a buzz what does it matter what a bunch of people on an internet message board think about it.
    I'm assuming that was a joke....

I thought I told you not to post.
    But if it makes you happy wasting your time, then so be it.

Oh I have so much time on my hands you have no idea. I can be here all night bucko.
    SORRY FOR GETTING IT OH SO FUCKING WRONG.

So you should be. Now go and sit on the naughty step.
    It is quite sad to start an argument for argument's sake, let alone on an internet forum. But I understand some people enjoy this so fair enough.
    It is quite sad to start an argument for argument's sake, let alone on an internet forum. But I understand some people enjoy this so fair enough.

Agreed. :D
    Oh I feel so owned.
    Oh I feel so owned.

Oh, fuck off.
    Oh I feel so owned.
    :lol:

Can I sit on the naughty step too? It's fun.
    There's a party going down on the naughty step. And Pete Doherty is not invited (cos he's going to jail again! Stupid fucker!)
    There's a party going down on the naughty step. And Pete Doherty is not invited (cos he's going to jail again! Stupid fucker!)

Thunderstruck you are a despicable shit for brains ignorant twat. Go spew your bile elsewhere. I hope you know that Pete Doherty has achieved more in his 27 years than you will ever achieve in your pathetic little life.
    Oooo somebody has sand in their vagina :hyper:
    Babyshambles are shit. Libertines were alright but that crack taking wanker is a...wanker.
    Heres a few of my favourite shambles songs:

*really isn't alllowed*
    Don't think that's allowed mate.
    I dont dislike them, or him, but i aint a fan either.
    Ive got 'Killamangiro' on an compilation which i quite liked, then heard 'Fuck Forever' and it didnt really do much for me so its not an album ill buy.

People are always going to me "Woah man you can't do that!" and I'm like-watch me. But seriously I don't think theres anything wrong with me posting those 2 songs- one of them is a b-side from a single released 2 years ago and the other is a demo.
    Sikorah wrote:
    I dont dislike them, or him, but i aint a fan either.
    Ive got 'Killamangiro' on an compilation which i quite liked, then heard 'Fuck Forever' and it didnt really do much for me so its not an album ill buy.

Fuck forever is problably the worst song Pete ever wrote in my opinion so I can understand you not wanting to get the album after hearing that.

Has he called you a 38 year old balding fag yet? :p
    Going to see them in bristol on tuesday. Hopefully he'll behave himself this time and actually show up!
    Thunderstruck you are a despicable shit for brains ignorant twat. Go spew your bile elsewhere. I hope you know that Pete Doherty has achieved more in his 27 years than you will ever achieve in your pathetic little life.

He must feel so offended. What has Pete acheived besides being a cock, exactally?
    leeds is sold out. how shit. i NEED to be there.

Now you see that's just the response of someone who can't think of proper words to use and thus has to resort to being like this. It's not big or clever and actually makes you look like a complete shit for brains as you so eloquently put it.

Pete Doherty is a mediocre song-writer/musician who sucks off Mick Jones and the Clash legacy a little too much and the little recognition he received was shot straight up his arm. He doesn't care about the fans or the music, just about scoring more drugs which makes for a rather sad little man. So when he's 50 and in jail for the umteenth time with a serious drug problem and when people have forgotten why he was famous in the first place, will I really be jealous? Will you?

EDIT: What did he/she post that was edited out by Jimothy V?
    Now you see that's just the response of someone who can't think of proper words to use and thus has to resort to being like this. It's not big or clever and actually makes you look like a complete shit for brains as you so eloquently put it.
    If any of your posts in this thread had of been elequent then I would of taken that as a fair point, but as they aren't- go fuck yourself you hypocritical arsehole.
    Pete Doherty is a mediocre song-writer/musician who sucks off Mick Jones and the Clash legacy a little too much and the little recognition he received was shot straight up his arm.
    So thats why you seen the libertines "loads and loads of times" in concert.
    He doesn't care about the fans or the music, just about scoring more drugs which makes for a rather sad little man.
    Oh right, that would explain why he often has free gigs in his house, and has released many albums over the internet for free.
    So when he's 50 and in jail for the umteenth time with a serious drug problem and when people have forgotten why he was famous in the first place, will I really be jealous? Will you?
    Yeah you problably will. I'm sure you'd love to live one day like he lives every day.
    Kat_B wrote:
    leeds is sold out. how shit. i NEED to be there.

Gutted mate. Are there no tickets left for Dirty Pretty Things in Leeds either? I wanted to see them, but they sold out in Manchester in less than 10 minutes. Gutted.

8 days to go!!!
    iguana wrote:
    Going to see them in bristol on tuesday. Hopefully he'll behave himself this time and actually show up!

Let me know how it goes. :D
    Gutted mate. Are there no tickets left for Dirty Pretty Things in Leeds either? I wanted to see them, but they sold out in Manchester in less than 10 minutes. Gutted.

8 days to go!!!

I watching a load for London at the moment. They're all going for about £50 each. I missed out on the day too. I've waited a LONG time for this and now i'm not going to be there. Oh well. Hopefully i'll see them at V or something.
    Cazzoo wrote:
    I watching a load for London at the moment. They're all going for about £50 each. I missed out on the day too. I've waited a LONG time for this and now i'm not going to be there. Oh well. Hopefully i'll see them at V or something.

Fuck me. DPT tickets were £8.50 for Manchester for Academy 3 which is proper tiny and has the best atmosphere in the world. Still debating getting wasted on the day and going down to see what the touts are selling for...
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    He must feel so offended. What has Pete acheived?

A number one selling album, best selling single ever for rough trade, won various awards, has had his poetry published, performed in front of billions of people, got 11A* in his gcses............

8 days to go!!!

nope, sold out too. could go to leicester or oxford but neither are that near.
    hmm... i write for my student newspaper, maybe someone there could wangle me some. cos i dont think i can cope knowing theyre in the same place as me and not actually being there!
    Kat_B wrote:
    nope, sold out too. could go to leicester or oxford but neither are that near.
    hmm... i write for my student newspaper, maybe someone there could wangle me some. cos i dont think i can cope knowing theyre in the same place as me and not actually being there!

Haha! Good idea! I've not had a chance to check the prices on ebay for either Babyshambles or DPT - going to go look now. Bet they're well expensive!