Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Secrets?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm partly new here..forgot my other log in name, anyway I was told that an X said I was a bad kisser. Now I really like this girl and would like to go back out with her..anytips on becoming a good one? Thanks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    whats that got to do with secrets?

Oh and practice makes perfect. but different people like it differently...plus your ex sounds like a nob
    take a look in the sex forum because a thread was recently done on bad kisses.

also pay attention to what she does.
    Blah wrote:

Oh and practice makes perfect. but different people like it differently...plus your ex sounds like a nob

That post says it perfect, so double what she said.

And would you really want to go out with somebody who giggled to their friends that you were a bad kisser? Unless shes like 8.
    Blah wrote:

"secrets to behind good kissing" is what I ment.

and "my_name"

I made her mad one day and her and her friend were talking about me and my friend over heard..and thanks for the tips guys
    duckman24 wrote:
    "secrets to behind good kissing" is what I ment.

and "my_name"

I made her mad one day and her and her friend were talking about me and my friend over heard..and thanks for the tips guys

I'm confused at what that has to do with anything, but thanks?
    Here is the link to the thread that some of the others mentioned worst kiss
    my_name wrote:
    And would you really want to go out with somebody who giggled to their friends that you were a bad kisser? Unless shes like 8.

This is true but at the same time if he is a bad kisser he should probably try and sort it out (and it could just be your ex missus being a dick head)

If a girl is a bad kisser it puts me right off. I've already got one tongue in my throat ... I don't need yours lodged down their too love!!!!

ahem, sorry ... bit of a pet peeve type thing
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Jon_UK wrote:
    If a girl is a bad kisser it puts me right off. I've already got one tongue in my throat ... I don't need yours lodged down their too love!!!!

ahem, sorry ... bit of a pet peeve type thing
    omg i know exactly what you mean...my ex used to be the same and no amount of 'training' could change him! i mean if i wanted my tonsils removed id get it done surgically down the hospital!
    I still find kissing an absolute bloody nightmare. I think I'm utterly rubbish at it, but when I say so to the women I've kissed, they say "nah, that was alright". Probably an euphenism for "yes, it was crap, Danny". :(
    You're probably not a bad kisser tbh. She was probably just pissed off at you for whatever you'd done to make her angry and was having a whinge to a friend about it. She was probably trying to save face by claiming that you were a bad kisser anyway, so therefore 'not worth it'.