Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.
Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!

back

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
i just finished my exam.... now i come back...very happy to see many new friends here...just say hi to you all... :yum:

Comments

  • JsTJsT TheSite Graduate Posts: 18,265 I am one with The Mix
    lol hi
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Unless you had another name, I dont know you. And considering you only have 51 posts... whatever. wooo done with exams...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pinsher6 wrote:
    i just finished my exam.... now i come back...very happy to see many new friends here...just say hi to you all... :yum:
    Welcome back :wave:

    Leaving for exams is probably a really good idea... I so should do that myself and do some revision instead of posting on here!
  • BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie pie Posts: 6,099
    Randomgirl wrote:
    Welcome back :wave:

    Leaving for exams is probably a really good idea... I so should do that myself and do some revision instead of posting on here!
    hmmm...ive been thinking that! oh well see you back here tomorrow! :lol:
    and hey pinsher6 :wave:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hehe suckers! i'm so glad not to be a student anymore. when i'm not at work, i can be a lazy as i want and not worry about it :D:D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :wave:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pjharvey wrote:
    hehe suckers! i'm so glad not to be a student anymore. when i'm not at work, i can be a lazy as i want and not worry about it :D:D

    Haha sucker, we don't work at all :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello there :wave:
Sign In or Register to comment.