Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What you all get.......

2»

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I got an eeyore and a dozen red roses :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A nice home made card with evil pentagrams and everything :thumb:

I love it :heart:
  • Options
    i got a pink rose :D
  • Options
    I got quite a few cards actually. I can only account for one of them. Am feeling a little smug at the moment because as things stand the other lads in the house have to buy all my drinks tomorrow night unless dave gets another card tonight! :hyper:
  • Options
    Fuck all.
  • Options
    Got a few half hearted text messages...not fussed really.
  • Options
    I got a "love bean" and a bottle of plonk to cheer me up, from my flatmate, such a lovely boy. :heart:

And an unwelcome card from my ex.
  • Options
    I got a lovely card, a keyring and a new watch that ive been coveting for AGES :D:D 123137.jpg
  • Options
    I also got an eeyore hot water bottle :)
  • Options
    i got nothing :( as per usual really, lol
  • Options
    a text and a packet of love hearts... apparently everything else, including the card, will be given to me at the wkend when he sees me. although why he couldnt have posted a card along with the love hearts he managed to send i dont know.
  • Options
    a home made geeky net joke card and some biscuits

it's all a girl wants really :heart:
  • Options
    today was my first valentines day with a boyfriend and it was great! I received a dozen red roses and he cooked! The meal consisted of grilled salmon over pesto potatoes with salad, olives and basil, drizzled in lemon. Followed by a raspberry and chocolate mousse. Then we watched a film, had copius amounts of sex and finished off the evening with a relaxing bath. all in all it was a pretty good day
  • Options
    did he make that all himself? very impressive!
  • Options
    Is it just me or is it most of the people are girls that got stuff? Or is it just them who tell about it?

I got my man a new watch band to his watch. He better fucking like it, I've been trying to get one since before christmas! And I'm taking him to dinner tonight. :)
  • Options
    i got nothing but i am happy cos up untill now i was asleep on and off all day and today gave me a resaon to call up work and say i cant go so thanks v day for the day off yay thanks again .
  • Options
    I got a tummy bug...

Woohoho! Been sick all day, so couldn't even see my bf :(

x
  • Options
    Kat_B wrote:
    did he make that all himself? very impressive!

he did, i was quite surprised as i thought all he could make were baked beans and cheese on toast!
  • Options
    I got a white gold necklace (a heart on a very fine chain..).. no card, we agreed not to exchange them, but I did get a text.

I got myself some new underwear as HIS present.. shame it hasn't actually come yet. :grump:
  • Options
    absolutely nothing
  • Options
    *subzero* wrote:
    today was my first valentines day with a boyfriend and it was great! I received a dozen red roses and he cooked! The meal consisted of grilled salmon over pesto potatoes with salad, olives and basil, drizzled in lemon. Followed by a raspberry and chocolate mousse. Then we watched a film, had copius amounts of sex and finished off the evening with a relaxing bath. all in all it was a pretty good day

I'm so jealous, I'm not seeing my boyfriend until the weekend, fingers crossed I recieve something simular.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Got a few half hearted text messages...not fussed really.

Break my heart, why don't ya! :(

I woke up with about 8texts which was nice. Got a card and my fav perfume, then got a date for Friday. Go Me! :)
  • Options
    I got a necklace :D

He got a DVD and bottle of aftershave.
  • Options
    An offer of dinner but he's too like my ex so said no, a couple of texts and a year's wait!
  • Options
    erm he cooked some food for me, which we sat and ate in front of the tv..romantic!
    What is all this red rose malarky, they're just so tacky and unoriginal. But then maybe I'm a just a bitter girlfriend cos I got nowt..
  • Options
    I didn't get anything, but then i didn't think i would, and gf was surpised that she got something as only been together for a few weeks
  • Options
    I got a couple of DVD's, some chocs, and a bunch of flowers. He also cooked me dinner, and we pigged out on Ben and Jerrys for pudding :yum: Went to a pub quiz with friends in the evening...Lovely day :thumb:
  • Options
    I got taken to the pub, further tought how to play pool properly, and then lots of sex. :flirt: