Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

back

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i just finished my exam.... now i come back...very happy to see many new friends here...just say hi to you all... :yum:

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    lol hi
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Unless you had another name, I dont know you. And considering you only have 51 posts... whatever. wooo done with exams...
    pinsher6 wrote:
    i just finished my exam.... now i come back...very happy to see many new friends here...just say hi to you all... :yum:
    Welcome back :wave:

Leaving for exams is probably a really good idea... I so should do that myself and do some revision instead of posting on here!
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Randomgirl wrote:
    Welcome back :wave:

Leaving for exams is probably a really good idea... I so should do that myself and do some revision instead of posting on here!
    hmmm...ive been thinking that! oh well see you back here tomorrow! :lol:
    and hey pinsher6 :wave:
    hehe suckers! i'm so glad not to be a student anymore. when i'm not at work, i can be a lazy as i want and not worry about it :D:D
    :wave:
    pjharvey wrote:
    hehe suckers! i'm so glad not to be a student anymore. when i'm not at work, i can be a lazy as i want and not worry about it :D:D

Haha sucker, we don't work at all :D
    Hello there :wave: