Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I know this is probably in the wrong thread...

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ahh well done girl! good one :thumb:
    *Stacey* wrote:
    I told him where I was working because he asked :( Oops. I'm sure he was joking, well at least I hope he was.

Next time anyone asks, just say 'I don't really want to discuss it, thanks' and walk away. Done deal.
    yeh just tell 'em it's none of their business. 'cause frankly, it isn't!
    :D Did my first shift last night and it was ACE! I loved every single minute of it! It was *very* busy but I enjoyed it. I brought home £12 in tips too! :yippe: It seems wierd as its a job but I'm actually looking forward to going in for my next shift. All the people I'm working with are really nice too!
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    *Stacey* wrote:
    :D Did my first shift last night and it was ACE! I loved every single minute of it! It was *very* busy but I enjoyed it. I brought home £12 in tips too! :yippe: It seems wierd as its a job but I'm actually looking forward to going in for my next shift. All the people I'm working with are really nice too!
    oh wow! i hope it stays like that for you! fingers crossed.
    *Stacey* wrote:

Its weird when you actually look forward to going to work, isn't it? I had that with my new job. Glad it all worked out ok though :)
    well i just found out tonight that im getting a 45p an hour payrise :D
    MrG wrote:

Congrats to you ;):D
    Congrats to you ;):D
    :hyper:
    MrG wrote: