Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

White Supremacists

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was watching one of those Mcyntyre reports shows and he was exploring White Supremacists. I was watching these people, including members of the BNP and KKK and White Alliance, etc, and thinking, what a bunch of fucking wasters!

Ok, one was a former playboy playmate who was all sexy, blonde and big breasted...but she was still thick! And the rest were so far away from a "master race" it is nearly undescribable!

They call themselves neo-nazis and they say Hitler was a great guy, a "visionary" and so forth, but these people are all, Fat, Ugly, skin head, Tatooed, pierced, drunken, drug using, twats!

Would Hitler have wanted a bunch of people who pollute their bodies with drugs, inks, chemicals and so forth? i think not! Would he want a bunch of fat skin heads as his legacy? i Think not!

They are just a bunch of fucking racist dickheads who ignore the basics of the ideology they claim to be their birth right! They believe because they are white they are superior...thats it! No brains! No muscles! No clue! But they are superior...What a fucking bunch of wasters! i say again, they are boarder line retarded...and ironically they say they would not mate with anyone with hereditory conditions, like mental defects...yet they are all mentally defective!

More of a rant then anything, but since their has been so much Muslim posts, i thought, why not mix it up a little and talk about White Supremacists.

What does everyone else think of them?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    tall blonde blue eyed ...shall rule the earth said hitler ...a three foot six dwarf with dark hair and dark eyes ...never did get my head round that one.

by the way ...the whole nazi regeime was on drugs.
    There's a difference between White Supremicism and White Nationalism. The BNP aren't white supremicists.

Anyway they're just pricks. Full stop.
    What's the difference between a "neo-Nazi" and a "Nazi" anyway? They're both the lowest form of subhuman scum :confused:
    Aladdin wrote:
    What's the difference between a "neo-Nazi" and a "Nazi" anyway? They're both the lowest form of subhuman scum :confused:

I think neo-nazis encompasses modern Nazism whereas Nazism is specifically the type we seen in Germany under Hitler.
    The White Supremists are actually scared, Id say there all secretly afraid that they might be the inferior race, with Jews (who they hate) and Asians out preforming us academically, and blacks being percieved as physically more able and sometimes "cool" there all worried and scared.
    This is probably because they think all white people are as capable as them.

Personally I think its all a lot of bollox its still an advantage being white throught out the world.

The ones who realy annoy me and deserve to be locked up are the British Nazis in my opinion their traitors, they who think Hitler was a hero and Winston Churchill was a traitor. You cant debate with such people.
    by the way ...the whole nazi regeime was on drugs.
    Was it the second or first world war, where they discovered that soldiers on cocaine never run away?
    Was it the second or first world war, where they discovered that soldiers on cocaine never run away?
    not heard that one!
    the troops were full of amphetamine and the generals and top rank ss were full of amphetamine and heroin is all i remember.
    the heroin useage was so high ...they invented methadone to try cut it down a little.
    subject13 wrote:
    ... but these people are all, Fat, Ugly, skin head, Tatooed, pierced, drunken, drug using, twats!
    much like many of us. :p
    not heard that one!
    the troops were full of amphetamine and the generals and top rank ss were full of amphetamine and heroin is all i remember.
    the heroin useage was so high ...they invented methadone to try cut it down a little.

theey still pump armies full of drugs these days too apparently...

The cocaine makes ppl not run away thing is pretty cool though , will have to remember that next time im in a sprint race, the gun would go and theyd be like fuck off we're not running .. :D

i amuse myself lol
    not heard that one!
    I think it was shortly before it was made illegal. Could be bollocks though.
    turlough wrote:
    There's a difference between White Supremicism and White Nationalism. The BNP aren't white supremicists.

Anyway they're just pricks. Full stop.
    that's a designation they would be quick to make, but the truth of the matter is that if you're aligned with one you're pretty much aligned with the other.
    not heard that one!

i call bs on that one
    minimi38 wrote:
    i call bs on that one
    not sure what you mean? :(
    minimi38 wrote:
    i call bs on that one
    ok not strictly true about the methadone ...
    heres a cut and paste ...

The history of methadone
    Methadone is a man-made drug. It was invented in Germany during the Second World War by scientists who, having discovered pethidine some years earlier, were developing other similar compounds.

When first invented it was given the name Polamidon. But methadone wasn’t brought into commercial production at all during the war.

After the war, the factory where methadone was invented fell under American control and it was they who began the first clinical trials in 1947.
    heh, interesting actually.
    minimi38 wrote:
    heh. i'm disputing that methodone was invented because the generals ate into too much of the heroin supply
    oh believe me the nazis were well into drugs ...especialy heroin and amphetamine and cannabis.
    oh believe me the nazis were well into drugs ...cannabis.
    funny how now it's seen as the drug of choice for liberals.
    wasnt years of amphetamine abuse why hitler's hand was shaking in that last video of him sending some volkstrum off to die? or was that stress/realisation he was fucked...
    funny how now it's seen as the drug of choice for liberals.
    not sure that has any bearing on anything.
    cannabis has been smoked by an awful lot of people this last few thousand years.
    not sure that has any bearing on anything.
    cannabis has been smoked by an awful lot of people this last few thousand years.
    sure, but ask a right winger (especialy on the far right) and they usualy say something along the lines of "damn hippies...etc"
    sure, but ask a right winger (especialy on the far right) and they usualy say something along the lines of "damn hippies...etc"
    only in america ...or in public.
    only in america ...or in public.
    go ahead and ask a couple of UK hammer skins, see what they have to say about it.
    go ahead and ask a couple of UK hammer skins, see what they have to say about it.
    as in nazi skinheads?
    i think most of them i've come across smoke weed and use amphet.
    as in nazi skinheads?
    i think most of them i've come across smoke weed and use amphet.
    maybe you're right about that only happening in the states. Never ran into one that smoked pot, talked to plenty that use cocain though
    To be fair, I hate labelling people as "thick" or of "low intelligence", but I've never met a "Nazi" or racist who has even slightly impressed me with their intellect.
    not heard that one!

Actually the German's invented methadone as part of the Nazi plan of being economically self-sufficient.

I think it was WW1 where soldiers were given cocaine in the form of "Forced March" pills

forcedmarch.jpg
    Hitler himself didnt use heroin, he prefered barbs to help with the comedown from IV meth.

And contary to the popular myth the Nazi's didnt invent meth, they just came up with a good way of making large amounts of it.
    This is from WWI (so no Nazis involved) but apparently MDMA (i.e. the active ingredient of ecstasy) was developed by German scienticts as a hunger repressant for soldiers in the battlefield.

The story goes that MDMA was found to have some unexpected side effects- namely that the soldiers got all loved 'up and didn't want to fight- and the experiment was ended. :D
    Not really, MDMA was invented in 1912 by Merk and was invented as an angina medicine. It didnt really work so was left on the shelf for ages after that.

Various groups have used it for possible war time purposes, but that was much much later on.
    That'll teach me to trust anything I read on the interweb then :mad: