Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hook is guilty

Abu Hamza is guilty of most of the charges put to him, and as much as I think he's a deeply unpleasant man, but I felt a lot more at ease when he was mincing about at his 'Mosque' and we all knew where he was and we could watch him.

Plus of course given the BNP trial this is going to stink to Muslims.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4689556.stm
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm glad he's been found guilty, on account of what he was alledged to have said.

As you point out however, many will be wondering what the difference is between Abu Hamza and Nick "all Asians are rapists" Griffin.

They even have the same dodgy eye. So it has to be something else. Religion of choice? Race?
    Difference is the government is making moves behind the scenes and wants to look good on "terror".

I mean, of course they found him guilty, they wrote most of the laws with him in mind, for fuck's sake. It's like making a new offence of posting on thesite because you don't like one of the posters but letting all the other's get away with it.

If I was in a speculative frame of mind I might exactly ask who was murdered as a result of Abu's actions, where and when did it happen and so on.

ETA

The whole thing's a joke.The jury asked for a dictionary for christ's sake, so convoluted was the wording on the charges. Naturally, they weren't allowed to have one.

Oh, and what exactly where those 15 charges?

He spoke his mind in public, he owned a video with violence on it that he might have given to someone else (no, not Rambo 3 from Blockbusters) and erm.....well, repeat that a few times and see what sticks.
    Aladdin wrote:
    I'm glad he's been found guilty, on account of what he was alledged to have said.

As you point out however, many will be wondering what the difference is between Abu Hamza and Nick "all Asians are rapists" Griffin.

They even have the same dodgy eye. So it has to be something else. Religion of choice? Race?

Nah its what they said. Griffin didn't actually promote murder - AH did.
    Shame his sentence couldn’t have been even lighter, that way he’d have been extradited to the US sooner. The right verdict but would rather the charges weren’t even brought so he could have been stuck on a plane months ago and we could have all said good riddance.
    Didnt, he insight violence? It doesnt matter if violence actually occured as a result though, i forget that law...either way, i dont give a fuck, found guilty in court, poisoned with a needle behind the ear, makes no difference to me these days, im finding myself more apathetic by the day.
    Does anyone want to give me odds on the headline "HOOKED!" appearing on one or several of the tabloids tomorrow? :D
    Aladdin wrote:
    Does anyone want to give me odds on the headline "HOOKED!" appearing on one or several of the tabloids tomorrow? :D
    Oh good game good game, I used to play guess the sun headline after an England match. (after one England victory, my mate very cleverly thought of "Svensational" which I thought better then the one they actually used "Sven'is from heavern")

Hamzer went much farther than the BNP (pubically or at least in semi public meetings) in what he said and for how long he said it.

Its not right to have someone in this country because they claime persecution form a muslim country, and let them preach sepratism, and critersise the UK at every opertunity and pay them benifits.

I disagree thet he's better off where we can keep an eye on him he's better off in an islamic country in one of their Jails, or in an American Jail.

Let him go preach there
    he's better off in an American Jail.

Let him go preach there
    he will end up there eventualy ...hopefully.
    be interesting to see how couragous and faithful to his beliefs he'll be in there!
    but ...if he's moved out of belmarsh where he's fairly safe ...into another british nick ...i'm sure his hook will be found attatched to his inards sooner than later ...move him to wakefield nick in yorkshire is what i say.
    I think he should be allowed out on licence to participate in the next celebrity big brother
    ...or in an American Jail.
    in Cuba.
    Hook is guilty

hooky.jpg

The last album wasn't that bad, surely?
    I disagree thet he's better off where we can keep an eye on him he's better off in an islamic country in one of their Jails, or in an American Jail.

Let him go preach there

And the fact that the American evidence him is really dodgy doesnt worry you at all, the fact that British people can be extradited to the US without the US having to present any evidence doesnt worry you at all? Because Hook is well shifty isnt he so surely he's guilty of everything they say.