Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What do you like to see on the opposite sex?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Seeing as there's been a thread about what we hate to see on the opposite sex, why not have one about what we like to see on the opposite sex?

Dark hair and nice smiles for me! Not too fussed about clothes as long as they suit them. Anything chav or overly punk or goth are no nos though.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hair. You can tell so much from a guy by looking at his hair. Personally I like longer than average hair, but not shoulder length or anything, yuck. Blonde or brunette I'm not fussed lol.

Clothes wise, I like t-shirts on guys especially if they have toned arms.. yum. And jeans yum... Nothing overly gothy or chavvy for me either...

Ilora x
    My boyfriend has a very bland sense of style, like me, and I like it very much. Jeans or black dress pants, a button down top, black shoes. Very sexy.

And his 1/4 inch long hair. I love short hair. Shor hair looks good on *everybody* Actually, short hair is the only hair that suites men. Unless they are girly men :p (and even then it still suits them)

But yes, plain yet always sophisticated looking. How I like it.
    Fashionable hair, without looking too mad. Nice, not too baggy, but detailed jeans. Anything urban, i.e. Ecko, Akademics.. Or a plain long-sleeve top with a colourful scarf etc. I dunno. It's easier to say what I hate.
    Brown eyes. I've been a sucker for big brown eyes since I was about 12. My first boyfriend had them when I was 14 and I just gave in.

I've had a couple of boyfriends with blue eyes and it just wasn't the same :no: And they were both complete wankers.

The first thing I noticed about my current boyfriend was his brown eyes :D
    A bikini. :D

Black hair with tanned skin, or blonde hair with pale skin (no short hair though, hate it). Girly stuff, but not too girly (if it's pink and fluffy you're going to far). Those summery dresses/skirts look hot if you've got the body to pull it off. And jeans that rest on the hip rather than the waist (but not with a thong poking out). Nice jewellery is essential, nothing too chavvy or bling, just that nice designer stuff.

Basically love anything that shows off a nice pair of legs or a nice arse. Not too fussed with the boobs to be honest.
    dark hair which is long-ish but still short and in a messed up kind of style, dark eyes, funky t-shirts, slightly baggy jeans, and 2 day old stubble :thumb:
    i like an alternative style but theyve got to have proper style and give a shit about what they look like. I love stripey tops on men, and I also love black, brown and kakhi.
    Dunno what else really.
    Blah wrote:
    and 2 day old stubble :thumb:

oh god thats sexy :heart:
    Oooh! It's much easier to find a list of no-no's!

Nice eyes, either very dark, broody and brown, or sparkling blue, like ice. Hair...any as long as it's clean. A goatee beard really does it, or a bit of stubble. Fashion-wise, just not sporty or too trendy.
    I don't really care. As long as they're comfy and happy how they look, and they don't look scuffy, it's all good.
    i like thick funky dark hair with equally dark eyes.
    i like jeans by diesel for example with a nice belt. i also like something a bit quirky like pink or stripes.
    basically, someone who makes an effort with their appearance.
    I don't really care. As long as they're comfy and happy how they look, and they don't look scuffy, it's all good.

:yes: as long as they dont wear brown shoes...
    I'm not too fussed about their clothes as long as they are comfy and happy about how they look.The only thing that I really expect is that they don't look too scuffy, as long as they make an effort with their apperance then I'm not too fussy.

Anything chav, overly punk or goth are a no for me. I don't like big brand logo's on clothes either. Thats about it, not too worried about hair or eye colour, but I do think short hair looks better on most men.
    i have a thing for hot men in plain crew-neck t-shirts :yum:

also for dark hair with blue eyes.
    i quite like guys in hats actually...
    Kat_B wrote:

Depends what they're wearing them with...!!
    Kat_B wrote:

thank god it's not just me!
    Depends what they're wearing them with...!!

true. if they wear them with dark glasses and a white stick, i let them off :p
    kaffrin wrote:
    true. if they wear them with dark glasses and a white stick, i let them off :p

Aww. My brother has a pair of brown (well, maybe kinda tan coloured haha) shoes and he does look good in them...! I wouldn't let him out of the house if he didn't, haha. Saying that, I have seen some pretty fucking rank pairs of brown shoes.
    kaffrin wrote:
    thank god it's not just me!

you're the first person ive found that sees my point! im fed up of people telling me brown shoes can look good. i REALLY dont think they can. ever. please, anything but brown shoes, that's all i ask.
    This is a bit of a weird one, but I like it when fellas actually laugh, and don't just smirk or chuckle or whatever. I'm a sucker for an infectious laugh on anyone, though. :blush:

I also love curly hair (and on certain people, longish hair) always find an individual/eccentric dresser really appealing...y'know, those people who can even pull off brown shoes. ;):p
    I'm not overly fussy, how my boyfriend dresses is what i would go for, just kind of simple nice jeans, skater trainers and a nice t-shirt/top. As long as there is no pink or no 'fashion' rips or sewn on stuff (you know what i'm talking about :p) cause that stuff makes me cry, and kind of longer hair but not actually long because that's also scary.
    As long as someones clothes are clean and they suit them then it's all good.
    someone a bit 'trendy' i guess. i like lads who wear jeans and a nice t-shirt or something. sounds boring but i like it!