Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

F*ck buddy rules

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Walkindude wrote:
    I could have a fuck buddy soon!!!

I should be meeting a girl this week for some physical fun ;)

trouble is, her place is always occupied and so is mine most times, the times when it isnt, she can't make it so far.

Any ideas of places thats indoor, coz its far too cold outside to do much!, warm with a bed generally we could go? any hotels do cheap afternoon rates sicne that is when she is free mostly?

hotels wont do just for the afternoon, cause then they know what you were up to
    some really cheap motels that don't care what you do have hourly rates. but i don't think you'd wanna go there. i know i wouldn't.
    some really cheap motels that don't care what you do have hourly rates. but i don't think you'd wanna go there. i know i wouldn't.

we dont really have that kinda thing over here
    ah, well be glad. they look disgusting from afar.
    In Japan, they have this nice hotels that you can have decent rooms in for a few hours, nice and cheap, specifically for young people to have sex in, coz people overe there often have relationships with people at other ends of the countries that take hours to travel to, and so when they meet up its few and fair between and they want to get much sex in as they can!
    my_name wrote:
    Though I find that pre existing friends is a complicated waste of time fuck buddy.

agreed :yes:
    Thanks for your advice guys!

I'm definately going to talk less and get it on more...BUT he's so lovely and gorgeous that I wanna snuggle and watch films and stuff with him. That seems to be a no-no for a fuck-buddy though, but if he likes doing those things with me too then surely it's ok?

I'm still getting mixed up over the boundaries of lover/fuck-buddy/friend/boyfriend!
    I'm still getting mixed up over the boundaries of lover/fuck-buddy/friend/boyfriend!

Male / female relation are never easy...
    Sometimes you can be friends for years and get attracted to each other later...
    Sometimes you go out together and stay friend...
    Sometimes....

You get the idea...

At the end always do whatever feel right for you ;)
    Thanks for your advice guys!

I'm definately going to talk less and get it on more...BUT he's so lovely and gorgeous that I wanna snuggle and watch films and stuff with him. That seems to be a no-no for a fuck-buddy though, but if he likes doing those things with me too then surely it's ok?

sounds to me like you want a bit more than a fuck buddy.

pretty normal, thats why fuckbuddy type things can be tricky
    g_angel007 wrote:
    Just approach being as "hey, how's it going?" and as lightly as you can - i.e. do not seem to be hitting on somebody - that's usually the best way to make a girl run a mile.
    Just as a side note. How the hell do you go up to a complete stranger in a bar, say "hey, how's it going?" and not seem like you're hitting on them?
    Just as a side note. How the hell do you go up to a complete stranger in a bar, say "hey, how's it going?" and not seem like you're hitting on them?

:yes: So true.