Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Coke

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bongbudda wrote:
    Always the way, which is part of the reason I have never understood people doing cocaine in a club, its too much bloody hassle.

Yep what the point of going to a nightclub to spend your evening in the toilet
    snoring coke.
    Might as well stay home and do it in the confort of your own home
    which probably smell less like shit and pee than most of nightclubs toilets.
    Well unless you have one of those coke dispenser
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Cokes overated and overpriced I think.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:

I agree...

But it can be quite nice when you want that sort of subtle buzz and dont want to get too off your head.
    Skive wrote:
    agreed, and its annoying cos unless you have a fair bit, its so short-lived that youre gonna feel like shit at some point during the night when you run out and are hanging for some more. Ive turned lines down just cos i dont think theres a point unless ive got enough for a proper sesh to last the night.
    agreed, and its annoying cos unless you have a fair bit, its so short-lived that youre gonna feel like shit at some point during the night when you run out and are hanging for some more. Ive turned lines down just cos i dont think theres a point unless ive got enough for a proper sesh to last the night.

Yes, that's true. I hate people asking me for lines because a) if i have a gram then it's just enough to sort the night out and b) they'll feel like shit half an hour later and it's bedtime or pestering people for more.

Attractive young ladies are the exception of course.
    Always the way, which is part of the reason I have never understood people doing cocaine in a club, its too much bloody hassle.

You can usually manage a quick sniff without being too conspicuous.
    Spliffie wrote:
    You can usually manage a quick sniff without being too conspicuous.

A lot of my mates take bullets with them into clubs. But I'd still rather not do coke in clubs, it;s makes me edgy as fuck. Coke definately makes me paranoid.

Far rather bosh a couple of gurners.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    A lot of my mates take bullets with them into clubs. But I'd still rather not do coke in clubs, it;s makes me edgy as fuck. Coke definately makes me paranoid.

Far rather bosh a couple of gurners.

I get edgy on most stimulants as i'm coming up, the exception being really good coke. Had a really bad half hour once coming up on e, could barely move or speak with paranoia. Usually i pop another pill and that sorts me out though.
    i feel terrible when im coming up after banging a few e's now .. stomach does somersaults :yuck:
    Coke all the way!
    When I was into coke I chewed holes in every shirt sleeve I had, talked till I was left alone, then talked to myself and smoked cigarettes till I was 99% to an asthma attack. Nobody else experienced anything that bad. Why.
    so coke only lasts like an hour tops? thats kind of shitty. why is it so expensive then?
    it doesnt last even that long.
    its expensive because its a status symbol in a way.
    my_name wrote:
    When I was into coke I chewed holes in every shirt sleeve I had, talked till I was left alone, then talked to myself and smoked cigarettes till I was 99% to an asthma attack. Nobody else experienced anything that bad. Why.

I dunno about the chewing holes in shirts (if your teeth were grinding that might suggest it was cut with 'phet) but chain-smoking is fairly normal with stimulants generally.
    But it can be quite nice when you want that sort of subtle buzz and dont want to get too off your head.

If the effects are subtle then you're doing bad coke. £40/£50 for shit quality gear is a total waste imo.
    so coke only lasts like an hour tops? thats kind of shitty. why is it so expensive then?

Effects start wearing off after about 25-40 minutes. Not so much of a problem as a gram of quality coke should be enough for over 10 lines.

That's just cocaine.

I only ever buy it if it's off my mate and I know he's tried it beforehand to see if it's any good.

With drugs in general I don't mind paying £30/£40 gram for something that illicits definite effects like MDMA or good coke but to pay that for a gram of coke that does fuck all is absolute extortionism.
    Yeah, always buy from someone you can trust, as most dealers charge you twice as much as their shitty quality is worth. I enjoy it as a quick prep before a party or to finish off a night with a line or two. It's not good to start snorting that shit regularly, though. For a while I would have 2 lines before work and one after I got out, but after about a week of that I'd need some partway through my shift and there was no fucking way I'm taking a line at work (bathrooms always busy, cameras EVERYWHERE), so once that gram was up I stayed clean, and am still presantly. I only snort when abud has some now, which isn't often, as people are hesitant to share a drug that costs $40/g in this area.

And rainbow, I completely agree that it is a status symbol...

It shouldnt be, it is that expensive because people will pay it, there is a massive profit margin in the drug, it could easily be cheaper.
    Spliffie wrote:
    I dunno about the chewing holes in shirts (if your teeth were grinding that might suggest it was cut with 'phet) but chain-smoking is fairly normal with stimulants generally.

Well coke and crack make me gurn a little.
    Weekender Offender 
    bongbudda wrote:
    It shouldnt be, it is that expensive because people will pay it, there is a massive profit margin in the drug, it could easily be cheaper.

To be honest, i'm quite glad coke is on the pricey side - it's certainly one factor which limits my use these days.
    Yes the price will afeect the amount you buy but its guranteed after you buy one gram you'll be looking another a couple of hours later

too right

happens with e's and speed too but cokes a right kick in the balls because of the price

theres been many a 5am expedition for more drugs - dodgy as fuck floating about outside at that time
    How does Cocaine work?

i'm knew to cocaine and have tried it about three times snorting but it only
    has really minor effects on me, almost none, certainly not as strong as mariquana. I make it into a fine powder and snort...but nothing! What am i doing wrong?
    i'm knew to cocaine and have tried it about three times snorting but it only
    has really minor effects on me, almost none, certainly not as strong as mariquana. I make it into a fine powder and snort...but nothing! What am i doing wrong?

Buying from a shitty dealer?
    Must be a shitty dealer yes because even if you only take a tiny bit of some you can feel numbness.
    Shogun wrote:
    Must be a shitty dealer yes because even if you only take a tiny bit of some you can feel numbness.

Yes but then even that could just be lidocaine or novocaine, which I hear is very common in the UK.
    Yeah, you don't snort coke for a body buzz, but for the euphoric mindset it puts you in. :hyper: If you want a good body buzz go pay $4 for 50 mg of Adderall and snort that...

...but yeah cory, if you don't notice the effects pretty much right away...yeah, shitty dealer all the way.
    Thanks guys for the advice.

:thumb:
    Having a runny nose afterwards isnt all that uncommon, its just your bodies way of getting rid of all the powder crap you put up there.
    bongbudda wrote:
    Having a runny nose afterwards isnt all that uncommon, its just your bodies way of getting rid of all the powder crap you put up there.

True. I used to get a runny nose nearly everytime I used it...
    True. I used to get a runny nose nearly everytime I used it...

...still, better than a nose bleed.