Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Yayyyy!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:D I have a job interview! Finally!

Ok it's for a cleaning job at my local business park but hey, it pays MONEY!!!!!! As opposed to the air my room pays for cleaning it.....

But yayyyyyy!

... Sorry, I just wanted to celebrate, have been looking for a job since September. :blush:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Congratulations!! :thumb:

Hope you get the job...
    Congrats and good luck. Who cares what the job is, your right, its money! :yippe:
    *is dancing* Thanks! Woohoo, I can't wait now! :)
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Oooooh. *fingers crossed* for ya :)
    YOU GO GIRL... WOO!! :D
    good luck :) whens the interview?
    Congratulations, hope you get it :D
    Wahey! Go Nikki... Go Nikki... if its a boring job, chances are you'll meet some interesting people there :). Best people I've worked with have been in average(for want of a better word) jobs.

Best of luck with the interview! If you don't get it, don't worry too much. The market will be changing soon, as certain industries experience a busier season over the summer. Think car and motorcycle dealers, outdoor activity shops, etc, etc. Heck... theres a motorcycle training place up on Astonfields - it'd be an easy job working up there! :)
    Kat_B wrote:
    good luck :) whens the interview?

5pm tonight... oooohhh..... :shocking:

And ClickToSeeMore, there is no way I'm walking from my estate all the way to Astonfields!!! It'd take me an hour to get that far up the Beaconside road! :chin:
    And I know the place you mean - Bikewise. Did my CBT there... it's closing down! :(
    Really? I did my bike test there last year! They can't close down - Danny was an arrogant git but Ian was a sound chap!

You sure they're closing down? :(

And more to the point, CBT? Do you ride one of those nasty vrrrringadinding things I keep kicking over? :)
    Best of luck tonight, by the way! :)
    Best of luck tonight, by the way! :)

I got it! I got it I got ittttt! Yay meeee!

(And yes, I did have a moped. it is going soon though :crying: My boyfriend told me they were closing (he did his CBT there too) and when I was driving up there *attempting to drive his car in a straight line* there were loadsa for sale signs)
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    nicx1811 wrote:

(And yes, I did have a moped. it is going soon though :crying: My boyfriend told me they were closing (he did his CBT there too) and when I was driving up there *attempting to drive his car in a straight line* there were loadsa for sale signs)

Congratulations :yippe:
    nicx1811 wrote:

Great stuff about the job! I'm pleased for you :).

I ride a black motorcycle. Registration starts with H85 - give us a wave if you see me :). I'll refrain from kicking folk off mopeds until I work out who you are ;).

Nuts about them closing down. Must pop up and say hello :).
    I'll refrain from kicking folk off mopeds until I work out who you are ;).

Your alright, my insurance ran out so I can't ride it, just got soaked walking home :no: Not fun. Hopefully I'll pass my driving test soon and get a car.

But be careful who you kick off, if you kick my mate off she will not be happy :nervous: !
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    well done hun! so happy for you. :yippe:
    nicx1811 wrote:
    Your alright, my insurance ran out so I can't ride it, just got soaked walking home :no: Not fun. Hopefully I'll pass my driving test soon and get a car.

But be careful who you kick off, if you kick my mate off she will not be happy :nervous: !

It's alright. I'm big and strong and have well padded clothing :cool:. I'm now off to see my grandmother because I'm a soft git really :).
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    well done hun! so happy for you. :yippe:

Thank you hun! And of course to everyone else. Woohoo I'm excited now.... give it a few weeks :rolleyes: