Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

good/dodgey pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Alright everyone,

Im goin off clubbing with a mate in a couple of weeks in south london, havent dropped for a while, just wonderin if anyone knows which pills are good and which are shite at the moment? dont wanna end up flaking before i come up (again!)

Cheers

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The best way to find out if pills are good is to have a reliable dealer and to have trustworthy friends who've taken the pills to tell you.
    thers been pretty pants pills around atm. take a look on www.pillreports.com . Thers quite a few of these white triangular ones with "X" on em, they aint bad. quite clean.
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    thers been pretty pants pills around atm.

Yeah I'd agree, theres been alot of these white thick ones with different prints, euro or mitshibishi on them which are pretty crappy, have had to take 6 or so to get to a good level. Theres been nothing but these for the past 2 weeks where I am so hoping something better will come along soon.
    I've got some white diamond-shaped ones but haven't tried them yet. A friend of a friend said they were ok but not as good as the cherrys that were around here before that.
    I think the only reason why most people thnk pills are shite now is because they're so used to taking them...the first time I took pills I thought I was in heaven, I bet if I took the exact same pills now I'd think they were ok/shit.
    Def not maddog, not these triangles you seen everyone on tonight, their fucking mental.
    Shogun wrote:
    Def not maddog, not these triangles you seen everyone on tonight, their fucking mental.

:confused:

Where did I disagree with you? Everyone in Newry is saying they're brilliant yokes.
    nah remember those heinekens that used to be around, the ones with the bottle in. n mickey mouse aswel. had nothing like it since. crap pills atm.
    turlough wrote:
    :confused:

Where did I disagree with you? Everyone in Newry is saying they're brilliant yokes.

I know, misread the post, was a bit fucked at the time. My mistake.
    Lol, I almost envy how pills vary so greatly in other countries. In the US pills are 99% consistant strength/quality, cleanly labeled, etc. Street dealers empty legit prescription bottles, nothing more. In the US you can identify a pill pretty much right away and know it will be the same quality as the last time...

...no sense of adventure when buying here but ah well, makes it anxiety-free at least...
    I don't think there is any reason why having a pot-luck deal between shit or good pills could ever be a good thing. Maybe in the US you long to get a pill cut with some shit so you can take a risk. I personally would be quite happy with a nice clean one myself.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Again, can I be a broken record and point out that identifying pills by their logos and appearance is an unrealiable to the point of beiong meaningless way of telling what's in them or what quality they are? No two batches are the same. The only way to know what's in them is to test them.
    cheers for the advice, the last time we got these really think crumbly ones with dollar marks on them, tasted like hairspray (so in a drunken state assumed they were good). ended up getting totally spaced out without ne come up or anything! pile of wank!
    beans

just go pure crystal (in moderation) i did didnt taste as shitty neither
    I doubt she even got MDMA in those pills.

I dunno, might just be me but the mdma powder high is a bit too clean...I like being a mess.
    Lol, I almost envy how pills vary so greatly in other countries. In the US pills are 99% consistant strength/quality, cleanly labeled, etc. Street dealers empty legit prescription bottles, nothing more. In the US you can identify a pill pretty much right away and know it will be the same quality as the last time...

...no sense of adventure when buying here but ah well, makes it anxiety-free at least...

Different type of pills love, when people in the UK talk about doing pills they mean Esctacy, something I presume doesnt come on prescription in the US.

And dont be too convinced your 'legit' pills are just that, there's a lot of black market copies on the market.
    turlough wrote:
    I dunno, might just be me but the mdma powder high is a bit too clean...I like being a mess.

haha i hate to have to agree!
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    turlough wrote:

:yes: Too fucking right.
    Still think the double cheeries are better they have the power to knock your bollox off

We've been getting cherries and they've been real smooth. :yum:
    Weekender Offender 
    Still think the double cheeries are better they have the power to knock your bollox off

I've never tried either of them, last double cherries I had were nearly a year ago but cherries have always been good for me.
    turlough wrote:

That's what your Buckie's for ;) .
    get these wipe out triangles and cherries over my direction .. ive been munchin away on d.g's/armanies/elephants/butterflies/pills with nothin on them and the lot have been shite

maybe the elephants and butterflies were the smae things .. hmm ..
    Best pill I ever had was a Traingle Mitsi. No diggity, no doubt.
    Weekender Offender 
    bongbudda wrote:
    Different type of pills love, when people in the UK talk about doing pills they mean Esctacy

Then why not just call it X like everyone else...?:confused:

But anyway, if X was as cheap as speed is over here I think I'd be in Heaven. X can cost as much as a shitty gram of coke over here...for a single fucking pill...
    Then why not just call it X like everyone else...?:confused:

Why not call them pills like everyone else?
    But anyway, if X was as cheap as speed is over here I think I'd be in Heaven. X can cost as much as a shitty gram of coke over here...for a single fucking pill...

Pills are the equvilent of a couple of dollars here and MDMA powder is still cheaper than coke. Lucky us.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    Pills are the equvilent of a couple of dollars here and MDMA powder is still cheaper than coke. Lucky us.

They are normally about the same price, you just get a lot more from MDMA.
    bongbudda wrote:

That's very true. I just don't see the point with coke anymore. The price:effect ratio is ridiculously high.
    That and coke is pretty much the most immoral drug you can buy.
    bongbudda wrote:
    That and coke is pretty much the most immoral drug you can buy.

Well true. Abusing medical drugs is pretty immoral too. I know it's hypocritical of me to say that as well as I use valium from time to time.
    It is because it means the NHS has to be tight on people who need the drugs, but the misuse of valium doesnt fund civil wars and terrorism on the scale that cocaine does. Hell, even heroin traffic doesnt normally lead to as much destruction of the enviroment and violence.
    bongbudda wrote:

Really? I have always found MDMA powder to be £10 on the gram.
    Weekender Offender