Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

a little experimentation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my bofriend and i have been together for over 3 years now and have always had an open, playful sexual relationship, and for a long time we both agreed on certain things that we weren't up for- bondage, s&m, group sex and anal (this may make us sounds pretty boring, but we had plenty of fun) anyway, over time we've become more and more comfortable with each other and with ourselves, and he has decided, from reading a lot about the benefits of prostate stimulation, that me rubbing his perrenium isn't quite enough- basically he's up for me playing around with his asshole, and i'm ok with the idea, just having not ever tried anything like it before i was wondering if anyone has any pointers for a slightly anxious first timer?
thanks!

Comments

• Options
    surprisingly, http://www.thesite.org.uk/sexandrelationships/havingsex/styles/analplay doesn't have much info on sticking your finger up someone's bum. However, go easy and use lubrication (spit can be enough) are applicable, no sharp edges means watch them nails; I'd add let them tell you whats good and bad
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote:
    surprisingly, http://www.thesite.org.uk/sexandrelationships/havingsex/styles/analplay doesn't have much info on sticking your finger up someone's bum.
    How on earth do you write a guide to shoving your fingers up someone's arse, though?
  • Options
    Some info links that might help you.

Bend Over Boyfriend

Enjoying Anal Play
  • Options
    thank you! i've browsed those sites, and i think we'll just give it a try and i'll ask him whats good- it's always worked so far!
  • Options
    me rubbing his perrenium

sorry, i sound really stupid but what is a parrenium? :confused:
    thanks x
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Courtesy of urban dictionary: The perenium: the area in between the scrotum and anus. Also called grundle, gooch, taint, or durf.
  • Options
    Its the smelly bridge
  • Options
    Zella wrote:
    Its the smelly bridge

ew
  • Options
    Zella wrote:
    Its the smelly bridge
    lol I say stinky bridge but that's cos my ex did, never heard anyone else call it this before!
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    How on earth do you write a guide to shoving your fingers up someone's arse, though?
    I had one in Diva (a lesbian magazine) that I had to "analyse" for university and I had to go to see my tutor about it for help and she was reading out parts of it out loud and I was so embarrassed :blush:

It had really helpful advice like "after inserting a finger into the rectum you should wash it before inserting it into the vagina", the tutor didn't find it at all embarrassing though and was just like... well... you wouldn't find that in The daily Telegraph :lol:
  • Options
    Zella wrote:
    Its the smelly bridge
    lol my ex used to call it that.

foul :yuck:
  • Options
    I know it as gooch, thanks to JackAss though, when they used the electrical toners on one of the guys. Was really funny too when they shocked him there. hehe
  • Options
    ummm tens. lovely.
  • Options
    I did this for the first time to my boyfriend the other week so Im interested in info about it too!

I didnt really know what I were doing at the time but his face showed he was enjoying it enough! But maybe I could make it even better for him some how. But yeah- not many sites actually say about it :blush: