Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bra Fitting

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    when i lost weight last year i went down from a 36D to 32D :) actually quite glad about that! like having smaller boobs..

although i think i better go get measured again soon!! lost a few more lbs from that area so bras are feeling a bit.. loose!!
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Wisecrack wrote:
    Well I went and was fitted I was correct I was wearing wrong size. ..... 2 cup sizes too small was 36D now 36E!!!! Feeling bit pissed off cos nowhere does bras cheaper now for that size!
    So £105 later 4 bras
    welcome to my world sweetie! so have u got to send the pretty bra back then?
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    welcome to my world sweetie! so have u got to send the pretty bra back then?

Yeh, going back in post tomorrow, got a red one with like white spots on, lime green with black sounds yuck but is fun and a brown plunge one cos no black ones and a plain boring white on need it for white tops at work and also ordered a nicer one than before, black with green and blues on it hard to explain cool like!
    Have worn like slightly padded bras for a few years and these aint so trying to get used to them again but they are comfy which is the main thing!
    still can't believe E cup!
  • Options
    embrace the big boobness hun!
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    embrace the big boobness hun!

mmmm noone will notice no doubt!
    used to get comments not now
  • Options
    Wisecrack wrote:
    mmmm noone will notice no doubt!
    used to get comments not now
    your tops not low enough!! :lol:
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    your tops not low enough!! :lol:
    they are trust me
    must just be a minger
  • Options
    Wisecrack wrote:
    they are trust me
    must just be a minger
    dont be silly, im sure ur not, and you have pretty bras now, so the world is your oyster! PM me if you wana chat xx
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    dont be silly, im sure ur not, and you have pretty bras now, so the world is your oyster! PM me if you wana chat xx
    thanks
    yeh well i'll have the bras now just seem wasted on me!