Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Jeans

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi
I'm after some information and I hope that someone will be able to tell me! You lot are always good!
I am 'petite' in height and I usually buy my jeans from Topshop, as Dorothy Perkins, Next, Debenhams etc dont fit me fall down as I have no real hips and a flat bum!
I used to get Levi's years ago and they were great!
Do you know do Diesel or Levis do shorter length think 28" ish inside leg I've tried looking on their websites and just get all pickled!

Comments

• Options
    buy a belt...
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    buy a belt...

doesn't work tried, trust me
    also they look baggy and awful then too
  • Options
    I dont know about the size thingies, but have you ever tried jeans that are called (not the brand) but like "stretch" or something, like the type of material? I'm making no sense really. They are nice and fitting in the hips and such area, but they are not tight and skanky looking.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I dont know about the size thingies, but have you ever tried jeans that are called (not the brand) but like "stretch" or something, like the type of material? I'm making no sense really. They are nice and fitting in the hips and such area, but they are not tight and skanky looking.

yeh i find they loose their shape easily and go all baggy and very unflattering! (SPL!)

I woudl like to treat myself to some expensive ish jeans you see
  • Options
    i find both levis and diesel have a 30" leg that is really short. my inside leg is 30" and i have to get them in a 32 for them to fit.

i feel your pain on the lack of ass issue, too. i wear a belt everyday and am still forever yoinking up my jeans :(
  • Options
    Wisecrack wrote:
    yeh i find they loose their shape easily and go all baggy and very unflattering! (SPL!)

I woudl like to treat myself to some expensive ish jeans you see

Really? Thats weird, all mine go back right after a wash, they never really lose their shape.

Not to sound spammy, but do you have Express down there? They have, imo, absoutly excelent jeans. Again, I dont know the exact length as I'm on the opposite side of the scale of you, but they have so many different sizes, ultra short to my stilts long. They are actually pretty much the only kind I wear as becasue I love thier stretch as it fits grand every day and even on a fat day :p but I've never had them lose shape

As lame as this sounds, if you dont' find out, i'm buying jeans tonight actually and I'll keep an eye out for the sizes in those jeans ;)
  • Options
    i have the 'no bum' problem too =( my problem is that 32" is a bit too short but 34" is too long, and my bum hardly ever fills my jeans, the material just hangs
  • Options
    Me to i hate it!! it takes me ages to find a pair that i like and that look and feel alright. Its bloody annoying :banghead:!!