Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Put your Deviantart name here!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im sure many of you use deviantart or sheezyart or flickr, so common, share your work with all of us here, seeing as there isnt really a creative folder on this forum.

Mine is tigaruk.deviantart.com my gallery is a bit of a mishmash really, and is only a small selection of my work, i need to upload more. Its mainly digital art, so thats 3D renders and vector images. Ive actually the past week been playing with vectors so expect to see loads of nice graphical images on my page compared to the 3D models which ive spent a lot of time on previously.

I hope some of you will add me to your watch list and comment on my work.

So whats your name on there so i can see what you do!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Good work mate :thumb:
    I dont actually have an account on any of these websites, might have to get one though...
    some nice work there :)
    lucie-lubot.deviantart.com :)
    Benjydale is mine. Be warned though - lots of Lilo! (from Lilo & Stitch). Yes, most fans of the films and series will go for Stitch but I'm the main one on dA in the resistance :-)

On the same topic, I find that dA is much closer community than Facebook. It's a similar site to Facebook but it's geared for artists. Yes, you can get people writing on your "wall" but you don't get spammed with virtual beer, *pokes*, or "which celebrity are you?" type quizzes. People can network and write on wall or private PM's which messages that have more meaning.
    Monserrat wrote: »
    Benjydale is mine. Be warned though - lots of Lilo! (from Lilo & Stitch). Yes, most fans of the films and series will go for Stitch but I'm the main one on dA in the resistance :-)

On the same topic, I find that dA is much closer community than Facebook. It's a similar site to Facebook but it's geared for artists. Yes, you can get people writing on your "wall" but you don't get spammed with virtual beer, *pokes*, or "which celebrity are you?" type quizzes. People can network and write on wall or private PM's which messages that have more meaning.

I know and dont you find that 99.9999% of the people on there are so encouraging and thoughtful and nice?! And like people are "viewing" you usually because they like something about you (usually your art) and not becuase you look fat/stupid/you went out with their boyfriend/girlfriend? :thumb:
    Exactly Lucie! I've just checked your dA and I love your fisheye picture under your devID. Very artistic :-) Also, your "shadows and light" section rocks. It's so true about the community though. Only a few of my buddies on there are "real-life" buddies. The ones who I've met online have been fantastic too.