Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Need Feedback Plz!! My Bf Has Major Issues Regarding My Ex's Penis Size.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I Met My Current Bf In April, He'd Asked A Few Q's About My Ex.. Etc.during The Course Of The Convo He Asked Was A Big Penis Better? I Replied That I Had Only One Above Average And That Was My Ex ( 9 ") I Said It Was Better For Some Postions But Not All, Some Of Them Hurt.when My Bf And I Did Have Sex, I Affectionately Called His Penis Wee Guy, Which I Admit May Have Sounded Bad But I Wasnt Making A Refrence To His Size. His Penis Is A Lovely 7 By 6 (great Girth), We Have Amazing Sex! But He Will Not Let This Issue Over My Ex Drop. I've Reassured Him , I've Been Interrogated About My Ex Over N Over Again.he Lays The Blame At My Door For His Insecurity Saying He Had No Probs With His Penis Before He Met Me! I Refuse To Take This On Board As I Have Never Once Complained.i Love His Penis!!. He Bascially Thinks I'm Lying When I Say Our Sex Life Is Brill Simply Coz He Doesnt Have A 9 Inch Penis! I Dont Have Any Prob With Him Not Being 9 Inch, But He Obvioulsy Does. Advice Please? How Do I Get Him To See Sense? Btw .. We're Both Adults Of 36.

Comments

• Options
    yoyo wrote:
    I Met My Current Bf In April, He'd Asked A Few Q's About My Ex.. Etc.during The Course Of The Convo He Asked Was A Big Penis Better? I Replied That I Had Only One Above Average And That Was My Ex ( 9 ") I Said It Was Better For Some Postions But Not All, Some Of Them Hurt.when My Bf And I Did Have Sex, I Affectionately Called His Penis Wee Guy, Which I Admit May Have Sounded Bad But I Wasnt Making A Refrence To His Size. His Penis Is A Lovely 7 By 6 (great Girth), We Have Amazing Sex! But He Will Not Let This Issue Over My Ex Drop. I've Reassured Him , I've Been Interrogated About My Ex Over N Over Again.he Lays The Blame At My Door For His Insecurity Saying He Had No Probs With His Penis Before He Met Me! I Refuse To Take This On Board As I Have Never Once Complained.i Love His Penis!!. He Bascially Thinks I'm Lying When I Say Our Sex Life Is Brill Simply Coz He Doesnt Have A 9 Inch Penis! I Dont Have Any Prob With Him Not Being 9 Inch, But He Obvioulsy Does. Advice Please? How Do I Get Him To See Sense? Btw .. We're Both Adults Of 36.

I wonder how long it must have taken you to write every word in caps.
  • Options
    Well as you said sometimes it hurts cos it was 9, so tell him at least with him
    you are never hurt, which make the experience better for you as you do not
    have to worry about getting hurt.
    Also you can tell him, he was maybe 9, but it was not as good as using it as your bf is with his. Tell him size doesn't matter it is the way you are using it than count (if you are not tiny obvisouly, cos well I think there is a point where size probably matters)

All I can think off really...

Unfortunatly sometimes stuff like that it's best to keep it from most men specially if they are smaller...
  • Options
    Mm thats kinda difficult to read :p

The only thing you can do is reassure him and sorta make it obvious you find him attractive. Ban exes from the subject of discussion too.
  • Options
    I would say just make a lot of noise next time you do it. Make him know that you're enjoying it. And compliment him!
  • Options
    And compliment him!

Excellent advice :yes:

Men just love to hear they're good at it...

Men can be insecure about that a lot...
  • Options
    My advice would be to first learn the basic grammatical rules of the English langauge, then talk to him about it. (his penis, that is, not the rules of grammar)
  • Options
    yoyo wrote:
    Btw .. We're Both Adults Of 36.

An adult at 36 and you write like that? :yeees:

Anyway, he's acting more like a 16 year old if he is being 'threatened' by a nine incher ... which isn't 'above' average, by the way - it's WAY over above average. Almost freakish in fact. Why be jealous of a freak when most women can't comfortably accomodate a penis of that size ... :confused:
  • Options
    quarfly wrote:
    I wonder how long it must have taken you to write every word in caps.

She'll be getting RSI of the "caps lock finger" if she isn't careful. :razz:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Tell him to shut the fuck up whinging and stick it in your arse.
  • Options
    yoyo wrote:
    I Affectionately Called His Penis Wee Guy
    That's your problem right there :eek2:

Ilora x
  • Options
    :lol:
  • Options

Ilora x

:yes: find a well endowed nickname
  • Options

Ilora x

I once called it a cute little penis, it was floppy at the time. Just a slip of words, we both laughed. Its hardly a problem, just a silly thing that happens.

As someone has said, just compliment the guy. And I think Teagen had the best response to this thing. He should not be jelous of a gigantic penis. 9 inches is right up there with unnatural.
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    Tell him to shut the fuck up whinging and stick it in your arse.

Hehe... Nice one :thumb: :D
  • Options
    I have tried telling him that he is acting like an insecure teenager!
    Alas to no avail.
    I constantly give him reassuarance regarding everything!
    He is a very good looking guy and he is in no doubt that i want him and find him very sexually attractive.
    He was the one who asked questions about size and I simply told the truth! I could understand it if he was lacking in size but he isn't.
    He just thinks because i've experienced 1 guy at 9" then thats what i'm secretly wishing he was!
    I'm more than happy with his penis and how he uses it.
    He is becoming obsessed with it,to the point that he reads sites about penis size and what fems supposedly want.You mentioned about making noise? Lol ! I have to bite my hand to stop being so noisy!
    Nothing i say or do reassures him that I'm not interested in a 9 incher!! How about some serious feedback please ppl? This issue is spoiling an otherwise perfect relationship.
    BTW I didnt sit and type for ages in CAPS ! It just seemed to do that ..lol gimme a break.I am new :flirt:
  • Options
    I dont think its your fault. He asked about your exes dick - you told him, and now hes funny about it. what does he expect you to do? you cant re-write history. The fact is your lovely 7 incher is better in the sack than your ex 9 incher. its not as though 7 inches is small. He probably thought his was pretty big and wasnt expecting to find out that your ex was bigger when he asked you, but its his own fault, and if hes gonna be a pain about it forever tell him to stfu or youll leave him for his 6inch mate!
  • Options
    yoyo wrote:
    I have tried telling him that he is acting like an insecure teenager!
    Alas to no avail.
    I constantly give him reassuarance regarding everything!
    He is a very good looking guy and he is in no doubt that i want him and find him very sexually attractive.
    He was the one who asked questions about size and I simply told the truth! I could understand it if he was lacking in size but he isn't.
    He just thinks because i've experienced 1 guy at 9" then thats what i'm secretly wishing he was!
    I'm more than happy with his penis and how he uses it.
    He is becoming obsessed with it,to the point that he reads sites about penis size and what fems supposedly want.You mentioned about making noise? Lol ! I have to bite my hand to stop being so noisy!
    Nothing i say or do reassures him that I'm not interested in a 9 incher!! How about some serious feedback please ppl? This issue is spoiling an otherwise perfect relationship.
    BTW I didnt sit and type for ages in CAPS ! It just seemed to do that ..lol gimme a break.I am new :flirt:
    I'm sorry but i don't understand the relevance of the picture you posted :confused:
  • Options
  • Options
    Jeez! There was no relevance to my pic. Should there be? I was simply putting a face to my name.. :no:
  • Options
    yoyo wrote:
    Jeez! There was no relevance to my pic. Should there be? I was simply putting a face to my name.. :no:

are you... slightly mad?
  • Options
    Maybe at 36 you should be a little smarter and wiser and shut the fuck up . What good could possibly come from you mentioning your ex's 9 incher , then using a stupid nickname on your current bf . After he breaks up with you which should be soon , maybe you'll learn to keep it to yourself on your next BF .
  • Options
    Maybe at 36 you should be a little smarter and wiser and shut the fuck up . What good could possibly come from you mentioning your ex's 9 incher , then using a stupid nickname on your current bf . After he breaks up with you which should be soon , maybe you'll learn to keep it to yourself on your next BF .

Oh - that is a bit harsh. As she said, he asked her ... she had no idea that he would respond so badly. The issue is with her boyfriend - not her!
  • Options
    Like I said, he asked me about my ex.So i should have lied? I don't think so.

I'm not the one with issues re 9 inch dicks.This is my bf's issue. He asked me questions and didnt like the honest answers i gave. So don't tell me to shut the fuck up! :shocking:
  • Options
    LOL, this hit a bit close to home maybe? :lol:
  • Options
    OH NOOOO of course you shouldn't lie ! What kind on rightous pompous answer is that ? Ohhhhhh Nooooooo I couldn't lie , that wouldn't be right . Your both idiots . He asked a stupid question and you gave a moronic answer . If you were both say 17 , I would ignore this and write if off to immaturity . But your what 36 ? If my b/f asked me such a stupid question , I would think of 10 answers better than the one you chose . Like for instance , don't ask me such a stupid question , or better yet , no big boy , your the biggest cock I've ever had . A little psychology might have helped , but noooooo , we wouldn't want you to lie . He asked you if a bigger cock was better , you didn't have to specify it was you last b/f did you ? Do you THINK ? Have you ever heard of building a man's ego ? Hmmm I wonder if it was reversed and a woman asked a man , do you like deliscious tight pussy better ? Well dear , I've only had 1 really nice smelling tight pussy with my last g/f , it was better when I fucked her but other than that it didn't make much difference , but I like your loose smelly pussy just fine ! Grow up , what a stupid way you handled this situation , ohhh but at least you kept your morals and didn't lie ! Shut the fuck with your dumb ass questions , your both morons and deserve eachother !
  • Options
    I still can't understand why a guy would want to know about the penis sizes of guys that his girlfriend has slept with.
  • Options
    oh go and fuck urself! you obviously have no idea with regards to what a honest realtionship is! you are telling me that i should have lied ??? get fkn real ! .. Like u said we are both MATURE 36 YEARS OLDS.. HE ASKED A QUESTION .. I ANSWERED !! SIMPLE AS THAT.. Take your machiavellian and Misogynistic attitude and crawl back to the hole that u came from. You inane fuck wit!!
  • Options
    I hope in 15 more years I can be more mature than a 4 year old :(
  • Options
    yoyo wrote:
    oh go and fuck urself! you obviously have no idea with regards to what a honest realtionship is! you are telling me that i should have lied ??? get fkn real ! .. Like u said we are both MATURE 36 YEARS OLDS.. HE ASKED A QUESTION .. I ANSWERED !! SIMPLE AS THAT.. Take your machiavellian and mysgonstic attitude and crawl back to the hole that u came from. You inane fuck wit!!
    You both seem more like three-year olds than 36-year olds.
  • Options
    yoyo wrote:
    oh go and fuck urself! you obviously have no idea with regards to what a honest realtionship is! you are telling me that i should have lied ??? get fkn real ! .. Like u said we are both MATURE 36 YEARS OLDS.. HE ASKED A QUESTION .. I ANSWERED !! SIMPLE AS THAT.. Take your machiavellian and mysgonstic attitude and crawl back to the hole that u came from. You inane fuck wit!!

uhm skank twit , if lying is against your values , then what about my 1st suggestion like saying , hey weenie guy , I think this is a stupid question and lets talk about something else . Is that a lie ? Seems your honesty in 'simply' answering his dumb question has caused you quite a lot of grief . Enough to come here and ask for help . So I guess it's not 'AS SIMPLE AS THAT ' now is it ? Seems at 36 , maybe your not too mature now does it yo yo ?