Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

It's friday and I'm sat at home

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What a bag of shite. Everyone has left the house and I'm all alone. I have a can of beer. I'm extremely bored. I already watched 'three kings', which was good, but I don't think I can face another film. I wanna go out :( Any ideas what I can do to amuse myself? More original the better :chin:

Comments

• Options
    Go and play snooker with your gran.
  • Options
    I'm staying in too. How rubbish is it? At least I have gym, football and partying to look forward to tomorrow. :D
  • Options
    have a wank,then get pissed
  • Options
    My gran is probably in bed now afaik! Wank sounds like an excellent idea. Pissed also. :D
  • Options
    You could make people out of pickles and marshmellows and put on a play... or stop by and join me later in doing that.
  • Options
    I'm staying in, too. As usual. But then, I are going out tomorrow night, so w00t.

You lot will have to keep me company tonight, too. There's nobody who will be able to keep my attention for more than 10 minutes on MSN, and le bloke is off doing band things.

Who wants to entertain me ;p?
  • Options
    Franki wrote:

Who wants to entertain me ;p?

If you want, I could share with you the story of the faulty dollar, or the cursed dollar.
  • Options
    Was meant to go out, then the bathroom got all flooded and such and I couldn't shower, plus the parentals are arguing all silly like and I dinny want to leave me Mam cause she's just out of hospital.

LE POO.

So off out tomorrow night, mind. :D
  • Options
    i sit here with the worst cold on earth typing shit and getting pissed,spot on! what more do you want?..........someone say shit,wank,bugger or bollocks.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    If you want, I could share with you the story of the faulty dollar, or the cursed dollar.
    Do it ;d.
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    i sit here with the worst cold on earth typing shit and getting pissed,spot on! what more do you want?..........someone say shit,wank,bugger or bollocks.
    Shit fuck bollocks...
  • Options
    Faulty Dollar:

It all started yesterday. I was driving home after work and I needed gas. There was a gas station about a mile from my house which always had cheaper gas than the rest. I drove past $2.31, $2.29. I was shocked. Gas just earlier that day was $2.40. I couldn't wait to see what I was going to pay at the Marathon once I got there.
    I drove up. I got out of my car and looked at the gas pump. $2.37. Oh my god. I filled up anways and drove back home. I walked upstairs to greet Ed. I told him what had happened. How absoutly devistated I was. I cried. He pulled a dollor out of his pocket and threw it at me. He told me, here whiner, this should be more than enough to cover the extra you paid. He was right.
    I put that dollar in my jacket pocket and left it there.
    Fast foward to today. A few minutes ago. I took that dollar out of my jacket pocket. I had seen some peanut butter m&ms in the candy machine and I was not going to pass them up. I made my way to the break room, reached in my pocket with my sweaty hand and grabbed the dollar.
    I put it in the machine.
    The machine gave it back.
    I put it in the machine again.
    The machine gave it back again.
    I put it in again.
    It got returned again.
    By this time the tears were already starting to appear in my eyes. I didn't know what to do. The m&m's were so close, but out of my reach. Held back from my mouth only by a piece of plastic and a crinkley dollar. I started to leave, knowing the one and only thing I wanted would not be mine today, maybe ever. I took a step towards the door as I heard a voice call my name. I turned around to look, it was a fellow employee. She asked me in the most kindest tone, do you need change for that dollar? I wiped a tear that had fallen to my cheek and nodded.
    I held out my dollar, she held out 4 quarters. The transaction complete. The peanut butter m&ms... mine.

Cursed Dollar:

Once Ed's friend had a dollar that said "this dollar is cursed." He had it for over 2 months. Then gave it to a stripper.
  • Options
    I shall be here all night as with every friday night.
    I don't mind though because my better half is here tomorrow :D
  • Options
    good story was on the edge of my seat
  • Options
    I love your posts. :D
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    have a wank,then get pissed

Or get pissed and have a wank...

Feels good both way ;)
  • Options
    I'm in the house as well tonight but i've got work early in the morning so i though i'd refrain from everything tonight and sit in.

Going out tomorrow night and getting spangled.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:
    Going out tomorrow night and getting spangled.

Spangled! :lol:
    Haven't heard that for a while. My brother used to say it all the time.

/irrelevant post

Sorry, it made me grin :D

*shuts up*
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Recovering from the flu, so I went down the curry house got myself a Chicken Tikka Vindaloo and have necked a fair few Stellas - feel better now. Oh :yes:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Lolzabeth wrote:
    Spangled! :lol:
    Haven't heard that for a while. My brother used to say it all the time.

Spandangled - quite a popular word with my mates.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Tomorrow night is the night :yes:

Polaxed, road off, steamboats, blocked, stoned,wiped, rubbered, smacking out bla bla bla.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    All alone, sitting on my sofa,
    Oh, oh, oh, sitting on my sofa,
    Sipping at my soda,
    Sitting on my sofa.

Erm, tomorow is going to be fun anyway. Tonight was boring.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Polaxed, road off, steamboats, blocked, stoned,wiped, rubbered, smacking out bla bla bla.

Doves, Playboys, Biscuits, Barrels, Callies, Clear Caps, China Whites, Rhubarbs, Loony Toons, New Yorkers... you know, bang on, larging it, the full monty, safe as houses, pair of trousers, what a laugh, let's do another half!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Doves, Playboys, Biscuits, Barrels, Callies, Clear Caps, China Whites, Rhubarbs, Loony Toons, New Yorkers... you know, bang on, larging it, the full monty, safe as houses, pair of trousers, what a laugh, let's do another half!

:D
  • Options
    021a.jpg
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    i went to work as usual