Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I think my room is haunted

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You're off your head if you think for one second anyone would wanna haunt you. They would have been thankful to get out the way the first time round me thinks.
    if thats the best you can flame, Fuck off, think of a decent insult and then I might... if your lucky feel a tiny bit insulted. otherwise drink your STFU juice thanks.
    No offense hun but you can't yell at somebody for bad flaming when you come back with "drink your stfu juice" :p
    Hellfire wrote:
    if thats the best you can flame, Fuck off, think of a decent insult and then I might... if your lucky feel a tiny bit insulted. otherwise drink your STFU juice thanks.
    Well, I was only joking but I forgot the ':p'. So fucking shoot me.

Why dont you go and throw yourself under a bus or something? You're wasting precious oxygen that someone else could be using.
    my rooms really odd, so is the bathroom

things in my room crack a lot at night, my desk sometimes cracks when i lean on it and it makes the same noise at night as if someone else is!
    ive seen odd shapes and orbs in my room too, when i was about 9 i saw a girl in my doorway, she smiled and waved at me, then scowled and started to walk through my bed at me and dissapeared.
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Well, I was only joking but I forgot the ':p'. So fucking shoot me.

Why dont you go and throw yourself under a bus or something? You're wasting precious oxygen that someone else could be using.
    the bus didnt stop D;
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Ballerina wrote:
    my rooms really odd, so is the bathroom

things in my room crack a lot at night, my desk sometimes cracks when i lean on it and it makes the same noise at night as if someone else is!
    ive seen odd shapes and orbs in my room too, when i was about 9 i saw a girl in my doorway, she smiled and waved at me, then scowled and started to walk through my bed at me and dissapeared.

:nervous: Creepyness!

My house is, I think. Saw an old Victorian chappy once, scared the crap outta me! Heheh, see, it happens when you are busy with something, so you don't think straight... if I saw him again, id like, try to communicate with the chap.

My mum says I used to play with this little blond boy when I was young... meeps!
    I do believe in spirits.

I'm not explaining myself.
    Hellfire wrote:
    apparnetly an old guy died in the house

it's a bastard when old people go and die. especially in their houses.

you'd think they could at least find some old spooky castle or misty moor to croak.
    ghosts and the like, is a load of rubbish in my personal opinion.

but then I can't really proove that :p (nor can anyone proove me wrong)
    Don't believe in ghosts :p

And loving the whole "My house we've been the only occupants of is haunted because my room is a tad cold" thing.
    Doofay wrote:
    Don't believe in ghosts :p

And loving the whole "My house we've been the only occupants of is haunted because my room is a tad cold" thing.
    You're just jealous Doofay. :p
    Have you noticed any things going missing?
    I dont believe in ghosts. Soon after my dad died, I know it sounds stupid but I just said aloud one night 'Dad if you're here knock something over'. Never happened. I dont believe in the afterlife, I wish I did. Make things easier to accept.
    Im a sceptic. But my mum is really receptive to things, and has dreams about people dying, and then they do! Its quite freaky really. She used to see figures and ghosts too, but one day told them to go away and they did kinda. Sometimes she still sees auras though. The thing that convinced me with my mum was that she wasn't "Oooh I can see ghosts!" it was that she just happenstanced saw them and then didn't like them.

:/

You've made me go all cold now. M'off to bed. Night
    Rachael wrote:
    I dont believe in ghosts. Soon after my dad died, I know it sounds stupid but I just said aloud one night 'Dad if you're here knock something over'. Never happened. I dont believe in the afterlife, I wish I did. Make things easier to accept.

It takes spirits years to learn to knock things over etc

They are in another dimension.

And yes, I have had lots of encounters with ghosts :crazyeyes
    kaffrin wrote:
    it's a bastard when old people go and die. especially in their houses.

you'd think they could at least find some old spooky castle or misty moor to croak.

Yeah they are really selfish are they not :wave:
    Well my dad was a pretty clever guy and was quite capable of knocking over an ashtray when he was alive. So why he can't do it once he is dead gawd knows.
    Rachael wrote:
    Well my dad was a pretty clever guy and was quite capable of knocking over an ashtray when he was alive. So why he can't do it once he is dead gawd knows.

It is a very different ball game when you are dead :banghead:

Most people just move onto afterlife and do not sit round knocking over ash trays at request.

There are not many ghosts in houses.

Leave a baking tray with flour in it (level out) and see if he can write on it (it is easier for a spirit to use)
    I think my dad can be arsed to knock over an ashtray for me. Stop with the :banghead: thing. Its very offputting. You're risking concussion and all sorts.
    Rachael wrote:
    I think my dad can be arsed to knock over an ashtray for me. Stop with the :banghead: thing. Its very offputting. You're risking concussion and all sorts.

Well stop asking your dad to knock over ashtrays :no:

Very few spirits can or do contact family members and so you should not be down that nothing has happened (like ashtrays falling over)

If he did you would be terrified :eek:
    I wouldn't be terrified. Arent you a Muslim anyway?
    Rachael wrote:
    I wouldn't be terrified. Arent you a Muslim anyway?

You would be terrified.

You will see your dad again when you die I can promise you that :thumb:

What has religion got to do with it :wave:
    Because Muslims arent supposed to believe in ghosts.
    Rachael wrote:
    Because Muslims arent supposed to believe in ghosts.

Well I could easily disprove that :cool:

I could end up like salmin rushtie :thumb:
    Okay. Please 'easily disprove it'. I'm interested.
    Rachael wrote:
    Okay. Please 'easily disprove it'. I'm interested.

From paranormal experiences that I have had with ghosts over the years :thumb:

Can i prove it on a messgae board :banghead:
    Okay. You are a muslim yes?

Muslims aren't supposed to believe in ghosts.
    Rachael wrote:
    Okay. You are a muslim yes?

Muslims aren't supposed to believe in ghosts.

It is not a question as to believing in ghosts or not.

I have had loads of experiences with ghosts and you would be amazed of what they can do.

Do not go on a ouiga board as you could easily release an evil spirit into this world and it could harm you :shocking: Stay clear of things that you do not understand :thumb:

Off to get some sleep now :wave:
    Gah. You are annoying.

You're a Muslim. Muslims do not believe in ghosts.

Dont even attempt at patronising me. You make like, NOSENSEWHATSOEVER.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    dave777 wrote:
    Do not go on a ouiga board as you could easily release an evil spirit into this world and it could harm you :shocking: Stay clear of things that you do not understand :thumb:

My mum has had experience of that, and advised my against it, while she was in the nurses home at a hospital she worked at... didi ti one night, went bad. That night, the window of her freinds room they did it in broke... the police came, and found the window wasn't smashed from outside, but inside... and the room was locked, no sign of Entry...
    i think i believe in ghosts but just the idea scares me so much (i dont know why)

at work we fired the cleaners and couldnt get any more for about 6months so we had to clean the bar after we closed.

one day i was mopping the toilets and was in a cubicle, i had turned the hand dryer off at the wall because it is stainless steel and needed polishing, while i was in the toilet it came on (there was no one else in there), the second i went to check it was turned off at the plug it turned off again. i stepped back inside the cubical and it came back on again.

i went running upstairs to tell the guy i was working with to find him going its haunted its haunted. he had walked behind the bar to find the coffee machine that had been turned off for well over an hour (it was upluged at the time) making a boiling hot expresso!

i hate being in work on my own now