Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Honey...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Well seeing as this is Entertainment I thought this would go here,

Has anyone watched a movie "Honey"??

I have the sound track " I believe" and everyones like "OH MY GOD!"

I dont have a clue about this movie.. Anyone care to tell me :angel: :yum:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Isn't that the flop with miriah carey? Or is it the even worse one that was like a spin off that, but no miriah carey.

Either way, I remember the previews for the movie and it looked lamer than drumline or someshit :p
    Argh, I've seen this film (I think) and it was godawful. "Honey" gets cushy job as music video choreographer and then is horrified that the bloke who hired her only did so because he wanted a piece of her.

Shit premise, even shittier film. :(
    briggi wrote:
    Argh, I've seen this film (I think) and it was godawful. "Honey" gets cushy job as music video choreographer and then is horrified that the bloke who hired her only did so because he wanted a piece of her.

Shit premise, even shittier film. :(
    Ooo, I bet that movie idea guy will never have a job again.
    my_name wrote:
    Ooo, I bet that movie idea guy will never have a job again.

He certainly doesn't deserve one. :impissed:
    I bet he worked for friends too :p
    It wasnt that bad.
    The soundtrack is sooo good!
    The lead girl is played by Jessica Alba so prob appeals to quite a few guys.
    Its a bit of a girly film really but quite feel good.
    I've watched it a few times. Its always on sky movies when im bein lazy so end up watching it lol
    Its not as bad as u guys making out.
    At end of day its got Jadakiss n Missy in so they must have thought something of it!!
    lexijb wrote:
    At end of day its got Jadakiss n Missy in so they must have thought something of it!!

Jadakiss is shite and missy is a media whore. Did anyone see that program she made about finding the 'next hip hop superstar'? what a load of rubbish!

Edit: But honey is worth watching even if only for jessica alba :p:D
    This is one of my sisters favourite movies, I've never seen all of it, only the odd scene. It's just about a load of hiphop kids who can dance..
    Seen but isn't that great.
    i love the soundtrack. saw the film ages ago and didnt watch it properly but it was ok.. bit like save the last dance i think....
    I've watched it in bits a couple of times... it wasn't the best, but it was bearable. Jessica Alba is pretty though.... and I don't like pretty girls... especially when they're TOO pretty. (grr)
    I proper love Save The Last Dance and I thought it'd be a bit like it, so I watched it...

I was SO disappointed! It really is shit, its just a poor imitation of Save The Last Dance. haha.

Then again its one of my sisters favourite films so I guess its each to their own! :)
    I didn't mind it, it had a few good bits in it, also i do like the soundtrack!