Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What are you thinking about?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    There's a guy coming to my house. There is a GUY. Coming. To my house.

AAAAAAAAAAH.

:hyper:
    OMG and it's THE guy! yay go Franki! ;) I'm expecting an LJ update asap!
    I'm now thinking how gorgeous my dinner was and how stuffed I am. Also thinking about how much fun everyone is going to be having tonight.
    OMG and it's THE guy! yay go Franki! ;) I'm expecting an LJ update asap!
    You'll get one tbh :p.

Right now I'm thinking that I wish I had more guts. Fs.
    i'm thinking *sigh* mostly. On top of that though i have lost all my energy i swear if i attempt to stand up i'll keel over which would be funny really. Does anyone have any chocolate ? I could really use some :p

I'm also thinking .. sometimes . . i could use a shoulder to ... yeah.
    I'm thinking....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D.

Smiley happy Franki tbh :D.
    I'm thinking, "gah it's half 1, I need sleep"
    I'm thinking... that I love music! I love my headphones, my amp, everything! I love riding my motorcycle - nothing gets the blood flowing like that. But music... music really hits something inside of me. It varies so much from song to song - right now, I'm really getting into the dynamics, the punch of a hard Judas Priest album. In an hours time, I'll be listening to something soft and gentle like Kim Wilde or Kate Bush.

I'm in awe as to how beauty and skill can be found in all different types of music; I appreciate just how diverse my musical tastes are, and I'm grateful that so many different types of audio appeal to me so much.

There is nothing in this world that can involve me as much as music at the right time. Yes, I get thrills from driving or riding, I go out for walks on Cannock Chase and see beautiful nature, lovely colours, and hear nothing but peace and the tranquility of nature. I love the sensations associated with taste - I love how the first mouthful of strawberry cheesecake tastes as it hits my tongue. I love the aroma of coffee. I appreciate the freshness of a mint, and the texture of a good alcoholic beverage. I'm a softie for the smell of grass, the potent smell of petrol, heck, I even quite like the smell of manure - sometimes! The touch of velvet, the touch of freshly polished paint, the feel of a soft, cotton T-shirt that has just been washed...

But...

But...

But... nothing, absolutely nothing comes close to the sensation of good music. At least, not to me. I'd be absolutely gutted if I lost the ability to open the throttle on a quiet, winding road. It would take away part of my soul, one of the few pleasures in life would be removed. Yet, in reality, it doesn't come close to audio.

Lord, I'm sooooo sad!! I really must start looking for a life...
    I am thinking " yay" for i finally ordered / am paying for another uniform, yay aswell because we are allowed to wear fleece jackets on the shop floor :D [it gets very cold!] .. I'm thinking *ouch* because i have a very sore throat. I'm also thinking how bloody cold is it today! and the heating is on". I am also thinking *sigh* or is that how i feel... :chin:
    Wisdom tooth number 2 has popped thru :hyper:
    My bloody ex :rolleyes:
    my_name wrote:
    Wisdom tooth number 2 has popped thru :hyper:

That's so weird, last night I dreamt that I lost a tooth!
    younger brothers suck
    I have an interview...woo hoo ;d.
    magners or strongbow?

Magners is more expensive but its nicer

Gah indecision is a terrible thing
    Gavman wrote:
    magners or strongbow?

Deciding for the meet? :p
    Gavman wrote:
    magners or strongbow?

Go for the cheap one, cause then you have more money to buy me alcamahol ;o.
    I'm thinking *sigh* .. but i'm also thinking it's mighty cold outside and i'm going out shortly. Beenie hat & gloves for sure!
    I need to pee.
    I'm thinkin about how I need to go off the fags when drunk, I can barely breath.
    I'm thinking about the Land Before Time because I am welcoming my inner child :yeees:
    I'm thinking about food, my tummy is rumbling.

Now I'm thinking "oh my god, what a shit hole my room is".
    Rachael wrote:
    I'm thinking about the Land Before Time because I am welcoming my inner child :yeees:

Oh I love that movie. :heart: duckie
    Oh gosh I knowwww. I've been rooting around on IMB and the girl who did the voice for Ducky was the voice for Anne-Marie in All Dogs Go to Heaven ahaha wow.

Okay, omg SPIKE <3 AAH
    Sara was a bitch :(
    The first movie was the best
    I swear they have like 7 out now or something, I'm waiting for the humans to show up :p
    Sara was misunderstooooood.
    Judith Barsi who did the voice for Ducky was murdered by her father before the movie was released

shit :eek2:
    Rachael wrote:
    Sara was misunderstooooood.

shit :eek2:

oh my... Wow. I had no idea :(
    I'm suprised they didn't re-dub it...
    I'm thinking, how does wooooooooah (is that enough o's?!?) remember how many o's are in his username..hmm. Unless he is always logged in. Or if his username is the longest it can be, I don't know how long they can be. Hmm.

Yeh.
    I'm thinking, how does wooooooooah (is that enough o's?!?) remember how many o's are in his username..hmm. Unless he is always logged in. Or if his username is the longest it can be, I don't know how long they can be. Hmm.

Yeh.

Cool! Basically I keep logged in all the time. But if I get logged out accidentally, I just keep trying until I get thr correct number of o's :D

I'm currently thinking where my 200th post will be. The next one after this.