Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

not sure whats happening

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    how about...

'Hi Jenny, tiresome week eh? how about we meet up for a drink & chat? Absolutely promise i'll make you laugh loads and not mention anything about job applications whatsoever! Brad'
  • Options
    I agree that you should call her, if you aren't particularly confident about it then it can be quite intimidating. But if she is interested, she should really appreciate hearing your voice and not just some characters on a screen. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I think if you ask her out over the phone, you can also gauge a lot more about her feelings. Obviously if she says yes then you have your answer, but if she says no then it's how she says no that will give you a bit more information.

It's worth the fear! Go for it!
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Does one of you have a phone where the speaker/microphone doesn't work by chance? It would be more personal and you could hear how she takes what you say if you just call her for gods sake instead of sending message after message after message with absoutly no emotion.
    this is exactly what i was trying to say!!

quote - confused_dude
    "how about...

'Hi Jenny, tiresome week eh? how about we meet up for a drink & chat? Absolutely promise i'll make you laugh loads and not mention anything about job applications whatsoever! Brad' "

how about.... NO!!!!
    just call the girl ffs!!!!
  • Options
    oooooh but will she answer when the phone rings??!

Cliffhanger!
  • Options
    carrot12 wrote:

Cliffhanger!

:shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking:

Hopefully he records the conversation so he can type it back word for word here :\

For the sake of confused man though, I cannot stress enough that the content of your messages and conversations really needs to change. I really have conversations with my grandma exactly like that. And we both know that there is no sexual tension between us.
  • Options
    Tell her how friggin sext she is and how these dry, staid text messages have been driving you wild with frustration. Tell her you'll meet her in (bar/wherever u take people on dates) and that she hopes she wears the little black dress/loose flowing hair/ or whatever it was about her physically that makes you ache... Or not, and just text in a friendly brotherly way, ooh darn what a tiring week and such terrible weather we've been having lately- without so much as a kiss.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I really have conversations with my grandma exactly like that. And we both know that there is no sexual tension between us.

Well...I'm taking your word for it....
  • Options
    Well...I'm taking your word for it....

I swear :angel:
  • Options
    carrot12 wrote:

Cliffhanger!
    Oh, I hate that about mobiles. You can only call a few times, cos you don't want "18 missed calls" appearing on her phone. But then what if she is busy then has no credit to text you back? That's it, I'm only going out with girls on contract phones from now on. Then there's no excuse.
  • Options
    i texted her this lunchtime.....
  • Options
    i texted her this lunchtime.....

dear god :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Hi Jenny. Since you've just had a week of tiresome job applications, how about a couple of hours of chat & laughter with me? Promise i won't mention the j word! I'd really like to see you again...
  • Options
    no reply as yet.....
  • Options
    I'm going to let you in on a secret. We've given you helpful hints.

We don't fucking need to hear your phones message history. You asked for advice, you got it, you dont need to share the rest of your life story.

try an online journal or something if you feel the need.
  • Options
    FYI i came here just to get some opinions from others not for abuse from the likes of you.
  • Options
    What do you expect when you download your phones message history to here? As I said before, people gave you advice.

Please inform me what the point of typing every single message, with obviously not taking anybodies advice into consideration?
    What were you trying to acomplish by typing
    havn't heard from her yet...
    Give me a legitmate reason and I shall apologize as then it may have been rude.

Your question is not a tv series, it was a question which has been answered.
  • Options
    get a life pal.
  • Options
    get a life pal.

kettle black hunny ;)
    I still wonder, you said you asked for advice, it was given, it obviously wasn't taken, you continue to type every single message you sent followed by an uptodate reply. Why? What are you trying to get from it?
  • Options
    this is a message board is it not? you don't have to follow this thread you know, no one is forcing you to..
  • Options
    I should hope not, but i'm at work, bored and its amusing. :heart:
  • Options
    see, i am providing you with entertainment! :thumb:

yes i admit it is turning into a bit of a soap opera, blame jenny!

writing stuff on here helps me to gain an insight into the workings of the female mind...
  • Options
    what should i say?

i know thats pathetic but i haven't a clue!

Phone her up, get her drunk and then try it on with her.

Her reaction may not be what you desired, but at least you'll know where you stand.
  • Options
    Hi Jenny. Since you've just had a week of tiresome job applications, how about a couple of hours of chat & laughter with me? Promise i won't mention the j word! I'd really like to see you again...
    sorry to say but that sounds incredibley cheesy and would actually put me off.
    also its nicer for a guy to call rather than just text, it shows confidence.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    sorry to say but that sounds incredibley cheesy and would actually put me off.
    also its nicer for a guy to call rather than just text, it shows confidence.

i doubt he will call her though, even if just out of fear of the conversation going wrong,

ring ring......ring ring
    "hello"
    "hi Jenny its ...(name)..."
    "who?
    "..(name)"
    "whos that, do i know you?"
    brrrrrrrrrr(phone down)
  • Options
    :lol: at this entire thread.
  • Options
    writing stuff on here helps me to gain an insight into the workings of the female mind...
    You're certainly getting it!!
    my_name wrote:
    We don't fucking need to hear your phones message history. You asked for advice, you got it, you dont need to share the rest of your life story.
  • Options
    Just call her man. Just about every single person has said the same thing. If you don't do what we advise that you should do, then there's not much point asking.
  • Options
    Just call her man. Just about every single person has said the same thing. If you don't do what we advise that you should do, then there's not much point asking.

exactly! omg this confused_dude is really REALLY fustrating me!!!!!!!

listen, i don't know if you know what a telephone CALL is? it doesn't seem like you do, so here are some instructions:
    1.pick up your mobile fone
    2.dial jenny's number
    3.press the send button
    4.put the fone to your ear, you will hear "ring ring!" "ring ring!"
    5.option a - she answers - guess what... you then TALK to her :yes:
    option b - it connects to voicemal - leave a MESSAGE that she can check later
    option c - no answer, no voicemail - try again later!