Home Anything Goes
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here

London Meety meet 2006

1232426282937

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :( i shall think about it hard, lol
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You'll have to take me off the list. Due to several problems, I won't be able to attend the meet. I'm sorry.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Stalin's Organist Posts: 13,327
    stargalaxy wrote:
    You'll have to take me off the list. Due to several problems, I won't be able to attend the meet. I'm sorry.
    :(

    I shall attend far as I know. Still this weekend right?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    jake0 wrote:
    you'll probably be the latest person even though you probably live the closest ;[

    I bet he will as well, hehe :yes:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    :(
    I shall attend far as I know. Still this weekend right?
    I believe so, yes. Not to worry, I'm pretty sure there'll be more meets this year around the country which I will be attending, so don't be too down, Will. :p
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Trust me, I'm a doctor Posts: 8,303
    I bet he will as well, hehe :yes:
    fu ;[
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :heart:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i promise to keep my origional clothes on this time as well
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    :(

    I shall attend far as I know. Still this weekend right?
    Still this weekend. And tbh, you have to come. Getting that stupid bus from Witham on the way there is fine. On the way back, I'll be panicking my arse off if I'm on my own.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Stalin's Organist Posts: 13,327
    Franki wrote:
    Still this weekend. And tbh, you have to come. Getting that stupid bus from Witham on the way there is fine. On the way back, I'll be panicking my arse off if I'm on my own.

    Say what? You should explain this to me. Busses?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Say what? You should explain this to me. Busses?
    There's engineering works. We have to get a bus from Witham to Shenfield. And then back again when we're coming home.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Stalin's Organist Posts: 13,327
    Franki wrote:
    There's engineering works. We have to get a bus from Witham to Shenfield. And then back again when we're coming home.
    Lameness ;(
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Not sure what time we are coming yet. Si what time?

    I think for 12, that's when most people appear to be coming. I might be a lil bit late though as my bus doesnt arrive in london till 11.50 or something
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Lameness ;(
    Aye.

    But I have booked tickets. So I have to go. And I refuse to do the return journey by myself. K? K.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Whats the general consensus on cameras? I was going to bring mine but if there's loads of people taking one then I won't bother.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    noog wrote:
    I think for 12, that's when most people appear to be coming. I might be a lil bit late though as my bus doesnt arrive in london till 11.50 or something

    Is cool, can always meet you where the coach drops you off? Up to you tho I don't mind :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Is cool, can always meet you where the coach drops you off? Up to you tho I don't mind :)

    That'd be nice yeah :) It's victoria station I think, or earls court if i get off early.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Rich-E wrote:
    Whats the general consensus on cameras? I was going to bring mine but if there's loads of people taking one then I won't bother.
    I might do. Depends on my money situation as to whether I buy a couple of disposables or not.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Franki wrote:
    I might do. Depends on my money situation as to whether I buy a couple of disposables or not.
    I was just going to bring my digital camera, then throw all the photos on the net as soon as a I got home. Well, i'll see. Plus if I remember to bring it back from Plymouth with me.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    noog wrote:
    That'd be nice yeah :) It's victoria station I think, or earls court if i get off early.

    yay, Ill meet you then :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Rich-E wrote:
    I was just going to bring my digital camera, then throw all the photos on the net as soon as a I got home. Well, i'll see. Plus if I remember to bring it back from Plymouth with me.
    I'll remind you :p.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Franki wrote:
    I'll remind you :p.
    For some strange reason I don't doubt that :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Rich-E wrote:
    For some strange reason I don't doubt that :p
    :cool:
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Stalin's Organist Posts: 13,327
    Franki wrote:
    Aye.

    But I have booked tickets. So I have to go. And I refuse to do the return journey by myself. K? K.

    K. Bloody stupidness of Public Transport system though...

    I shall not take Camera. Too lazy.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    K. Bloody stupidness of Public Transport system though...

    I shall not take Camera. Too lazy.
    I know. Fucking Public Transport.

    I now have to get up at half 6 on a Sunday in order to get the train for 9. Fs.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Stalin's Organist Posts: 13,327
    Franki wrote:
    I know. Fucking Public Transport.

    I now have to get up at half 6 on a Sunday in order to get the train for 9. Fs.

    We are getting the 9 train then I take it? :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    We are getting the 9 train then I take it? :p
    I am, don't know about you :p.

    God, it appears I'm meeting up with everyone tbh :p.
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Trust me, I'm a doctor Posts: 8,303
    I'm bringing my camera, because it is sexy... LIKE ITS OWNER LoL
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    I'm bringing my camera, because it is sexy... LIKE ITS OWNER LoL
    Orly ;p.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Stalin's Organist Posts: 13,327
    Franki wrote:
    I am, don't know about you :p.

    God, it appears I'm meeting up with everyone tbh :p.

    Its your job realy. :p You gotta do it.
Sign In or Register to comment.