Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

New here, I apoligie if this is in the wrong place

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
this doesn't have to do with the 'sex act' but it is somewhat sexual. Any way, when I'm out with my girl friend I seem to get A LOT of erections. It's somewhat embarrasing. So I find my self "hiding" if you will, like laying down on my stomache with her. It's really a pain cause I'm out with my girlfriend, I wanna have a good time but I'm worried/embarrased during the entire time..any suggestions?

once again I'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot

Comments

• Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    going thru puberty? It happens all the time, it's your hormones.
  • Options
    Yeah, you generally do get an erection when you kiss or cuddle a girl you really like.

And if you're 14, you'll just have a permanent hard-on because of the hormones.

Why are you so embarrassed about it? If she notices she'll just tease you a bit, and be chuffed that it was for her.
  • Options
    I went/am going through the same thing and there really isnt anything you can do about it.
    One thing I would suggest, though, is to masturbate more because its kinda like making yourself completely shagged out and your body really doesnt want to do anything physical.
    Dont worry about other people seeing though. For a start its not their business! And if it really bothers, you just tell your girlfriend. If she cant accept/understand it then you probably shouldnt be with her. Fact.
  • Options
    allright thanks for the help
  • Options
    your-babe wrote:
    Totally agree, I personally think it's very flattering! I certainly am flattered when I make my guy get a hard on!

Init!! lol When my boyfriend has one i'm like thanks for the gesture :D