Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Sex in the bath, standing up etc

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So you CAN get pregnant while having sex standing up, or in the shower or bath. who would have thought.<P class="body">personally, i think that bruised knees is more of a problem that pregnancy when it comes to having sex in the bath!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What did you think that water had some kind of neutralising power to de-activate sperm? Well, I guess that's reasonable enough when you consider how much estrogen (or is that testerone) there is in the water thanks to all those chicks on the pill who then use their facilities, the contents of which are then washed back into the system and winds up coming through faucets all over the UK. Horrible thought isn't it? It's a wonder every single tap water consumer is not on the pill. Perhaps if you drink the bath water and then have sex it would be some kind of contraception?
    Are you just scare-mongering, or is there some truth in this?<P class="body">Sounds like an urban myth to me.
    i've heard this before too so i drink bottled water . it tastes nicer as well. london water is disgusting.
    London water is actually recycled 7 times. <P class="body">So in effect, you really are drinking someone elses pi** !!<P class="body">
    And as for eostrogen levels in the water table, it is true that the gernela trend is a lower over-all sperm count in men compared with previous years. This is thought to be due to the increased exposure to female hormaones in the water supply (not to mention all the other pesticide residues and other toxins found in our foods and in the water and air.<P class="body">ADVICE: Drink bottled water (or buy a water filter) and eat organic foods wherever possible and less meat (since animals are often treated with hormone implants to make them grow faster).<P class="body">
    Keep it real!<P class="body">
    Alan get a life! You only live once so enjoy it while you can.
    OMFGZ cn u gIt prUgnT n t3h BAfF?!?!!!11?!one1eleven!2
    And you posted in a 5 year old thread because... :rolleyes:
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    :no:
    d0nT buLi mEEEEeEee!!11!
    Sad.
    Slipknot features!
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Fucking Twat Face
    Kermit wrote:
    OMFGZ cn u gIt prUgnT n t3h BAfF?!?!!!11?!one1eleven!2
    Bt mk sur u jump abt AfTa 2 if U Dnt wnt tWins Mi M8 said.
    I hate these myths, its no wonder every 10 year old in this country is a parent.
    I think this is becoming more common ( not the topic of the thread ) But new users posting in very old threads..
    New and old posts

“dude. post. dead” – Turtle

It’s a good idea to check the date that an old thread was started or was most recently added to. As a general rule, anything over a couple of months old can be considered ‘dead’ and is best being left in its grave. Old threads are left as a reference point – if you are reading them and find something interesting you would like to discuss, you could start a new thread about it.

Three reasons for this:
    1. if the thread is asking for advice, any help will be useless after a certain length of time because the problem will have been dealt with.
    2. older posters get frustrated because they saw the thread the first time round, and have to read through it again to check they haven’t replied before and that they aren’t repeating another poster’s comment.
    3. newer posters get confused by all the old and ex posters who originally replied to the thread.

Before you start a new thread on anything, check previous pages on the board to make sure nobody has posted a similar question recently. It is possible that the answer to your question is already there, and you won’t need to make a new post. People are willing to give advice but will obviously be annoyed if no-one else bothers to read it and they have to give up their time answering the same question for another poster. It is also pointless for a poster to repeat their question or topic by starting a new thread.

Quoted From TheSite Good Manners Guide
    CoolMe wrote:
    new users posting in very old threads..
    You didn't even look at who posted, did you ;p.

Kermit, you're an arse.
    CoolMe wrote:
    I think this is becoming more common ( not the topic of the thread ) But new users posting in very old threads..

[/URL]

kermits not a newbie, he's been here longer than the bricks and mortar!
    your-babe wrote:
    :lol::lol: How did you work out that every 10 year old in this country is a parent? Thinking about it, can you even conceive at 10 years old?!!!!!?!!!!

Actually there is a girl aged 8 in Mexico who had a baby :yuck: :no:
    and i thought only normal talk was allowed i heard txt talk makes you seem stupid
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    It does.
    lisalashe wrote:
    and i thought only normal talk was allowed i heard txt talk makes you seem stupid
    They were taking the piss out of people who do use text talk.
    Actually there is a girl aged 8 in Mexico who had a baby :yuck: :no:

i read in a magazine in the hairdressers once about a woman who'd had a baby when she was only 5, she's old now but she'd been abused by her uncle or something and when she was pregnant her mum n dad thought she'd been posessed and thats what her bump was! wasnt until she was nearly due that her dad took her to see someone and they said she was pregnant! that was about 60 years ago though i think.
This discussion has been closed.