Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Blowjob? (again)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well when ever you give one do you ever gag cause you cant take to much of the penis? (if you get what i mean)

Comments

• Options
    yes, quite often.
  • Options
    Well what do you do, cause if it happens to me i dont want to like make gagging noise cause its a bit of a turn off lol :p
  • Options
    Don't try and take so much in? I tend to use my mouth and tongue on as much of the penis as I can take without getting to gag point, and then use my hands to stroke and rub the rest of the shaft and balls - maximum coverage with minimum risk of vomming.....
  • Options
    Practice.
    Try different positions.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Well what do you do, cause if it happens to me i dont want to like make gagging noise cause its a bit of a turn off lol :p
    lol, if i gag, I gag. I try not to gag if i can help it obviously and im quite good at controlling it if its at my own pace, but sometimes if he thrusts I cant help it. I never thought of it being a turn off though. If someones going to stick their penis down your throat then its bound to make you gag occasionally. I think mine quite likes it in a pervy kind of way.
  • Options
    use your hand to control how much you take into your mouth, so that if he gets carried away he can't thrust too far because your hand prevents it.

Thats a good way thanks :D
  • Options
    agreed. If you're not up to the deep throat, make it a really wet hand job with flicky licklies and bell teasers.