Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey i really need some help i know this might sound silly and a bit of a stupid question but just need your opinions. i was with this lad the other night someone im seein. and we were on the settee and things were getting heated. i was really nervous and wasnt sure whether i wanted to have sex. he put it up me and then took it out. then put it up again and thrusted a couple of times and then took it out cus i said i didnt wanna have sex with him. anyway i dont think he come. cus it was only like two thrusts but is there any chance that i could get prenant. cus im not on the pill and we didnt use a condom. thanks sorry if its a stupid question ;)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i would get the map just in case!! the same thing happened to me last saturday and the next morning i went down to chemist and got one just to be on the safe side.
    true, he didnt come, but there is still the chance that some.. er leaked out!!
    better safe than sorry i always say :D
    yes coz if he had pre-cum on it that still contains sperm.
    it was a week ago :(
    yes coz if he had pre-cum on it that still contains sperm.
    do you think there is a high chance i could be! he only thrust twice and it wasnt in there that long. im so scared now.
    It's largely irrelevant now as you have left it too late for the MAP, and you'd have to have an IUD fitted within 7 days I believe for it to have any effect.

So basically you'll have to wait for your period, and be more careful about people putting it in next time.
    the think is he didnt ask if i was on the pill or anything. so would he really put it up if he thought he could get me preganant? he is 30.
    your 17 and your letting a 30year old near you?!!!!???????!!!!!!
    \
    the think is he didnt ask if i was on the pill or anything. so would he really put it up if he thought he could get me preganant? he is 30.
    er yes, if you let him.

yes and you didn't ask him to use a condom.

sorry n all love.

many of us have been there but you can't try and pin the blame on him.
    yes and you didn't ask him to use a condom.

sorry n all love.

many of us have been there but you can't try and pin the blame on him.
    Agreed. Your not on any form of concreption, he didn't ask so he didn't know. Its as much your fault as his.

Though I am confused as what mentioning his age had anything to do with it...
    because it'll make it look like he's meant to be the mature and responsible one thus taking the blame away from her. supposedly.
    But hell, when I was 18 and with a 31 year old I kinda did look up to him and expect him to be all savy and wise etc. It wasn't true then and it isn't true now, so yes it's as much her fault as his but it still 'gets my goat' when someone who's potentially naive gets shafted by someone older but UNconsiderate. Fingers crossed for you bubbly.

x
    katralla wrote:
    But hell, when I was 18 and with a 31 year old I kinda did look up to him and expect him to be all savy and wise etc.

x

i know what you mean but did you not think...wait there, he's not using a condom and i'm not on the pill or anything? just curious, i;ve been there myself but wouldn't think that because someone was older than me that they'd be 'savy and wise' in not using protection.
    katralla wrote:
    But hell, when I was 18 and with a 31 year old I kinda did look up to him and expect him to be all savy and wise etc. It wasn't true then and it isn't true now, so yes it's as much her fault as his but it still 'gets my goat' when someone who's potentially naive gets shafted by someone older but UNconsiderate. Fingers crossed for you bubbly.

x

It shouldn't "get your goat" because if she's old enough to be putting herself into sexual situations then she's old enough to know about protection.
    i know i have been stupid!
    Yup.

No, the risk isn't high.

Yes, it's high enough to worry.

I would also say you go to the GUM clinic and get an STI test. That man could have been carrying anything.
    Mist wrote:
    It shouldn't "get your goat" because if she's old enough to be putting herself into sexual situations then she's old enough to know about protection.

And old enough to have realised that the world is harsh, people are mean and noone's gonna look out for you except yourself? well, that may be the truth of it but... it's a shame.
    Be careful cos some men will just assume the girl is on the pill or using an other kind of contraceptive...

Well stupid men...

They will not think further as long as they know they're getting some...

And age as nothing to do with it, you have stupid people of all ages.

Also is there not the morning pill as well for that kind of situation?

Also is there not the morning pill as well for that kind of situation?
    there is, but that's to be taken within 72 hours of the unprotected sex. it's now been over a week.
    there is, but that's to be taken within 72 hours of the unprotected sex. it's now been over a week.

Ah, bit late then...
    hey all just to let you know i came on my period! :)
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    ah thats good, im happy for you, and at least now you will be more careful!
    try not to worry until your period is late, because there's not a whole lot you can do till then.

Dont stress if its a little late coz stress will make it come later :crazyeyes
    Kermit wrote:
    Yup.

No, the risk isn't high.

Yes, it's high enough to worry.

I would also say you go to the GUM clinic and get an STI test. That man could have been carrying anything.

Thats exactly what i was goint to say... because there's nothing you can do about the pregnancy thing now except wait... but you still need to consider the other risks you have taken - STI's and STD's.