Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

voices

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
sometimes when i get pissed/stoned/just about to fall a sleep i hear these voices that dont make much sense and are only a few seconds long, any ideas? i have a feelin it could be stress??

Comments

• Options
    sometimes when i get pissed/stoned/just about to fall a sleep i hear these voices that dont make much sense and are only a few seconds long, any ideas? i have a feelin it could be stress??

:yes:

I get that all the time, I actually hear my mates voices.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    :yes:

I get that all the time, I actually hear my mates voices.

Glad its not just me! :D
  • Options

I used to hear voices and see crap all the time, in those with scitzophrenia or pyschosis (seeing/hearing things that arn't there) the hallucinations are most likely to happen when you go to bed or when you are waking up.

My MH problems were brought on by extreme stress and the familly history didn't help either. See you GP to get clued in more. I'd lay off the weed for a while too.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I hear crazy stuff when I'm falling asleep, as far as I know it's only the beginning of dreaming.