Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Saturday Night

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know it's only early but anyone got any good plans for tonight?

Think I'm just off to the pub to get pissed, nothing different from usual :razz:

Comments

• Options
    :D

Going to Leeds in a limo for my best mates 21st!

:hyper:
  • Options
    Off out a bit later to do something, although not sure what. Then later tonight I'm just going out for some drinks. :yum:
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    im off out for a few drinks with my mate, and i am meeting his new bf for the first time...so he is nervous!! lol! and ill be celebrating my 300 posts!!!! obviously!
  • Options
    Going to see Little britan tonight :D:D:D
  • Options
    wherever the drink takes me
  • Options
    Family Dinner... :yeees:
  • Options
    work as usuaL, THOUGH NEXT SATURDAY NIGHT I HAVE OFF

cause i will be in london in prep for the meet :)
  • Options

Going to Leeds in a limo for my best mates 21st!

:hyper:
    ooh how exciting. i didnt know u lived near leeds?
    where will you be going out?

i'm staying in with the girls, ben & jerrys and a film.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    ooh how exciting. i didnt know u lived near leeds?
    where will you be going out?

i'm staying in with the girls, ben & jerrys and a film.

i live in lincoln (ish :p ). about 1 1/2 - 2 hours i think.

well the limo company we're going with do a package and you get free club entry so we're off to creation. heard mixed things about it...full of chavs?
  • Options
    Im going to the pub in a bit. While there im going to try and pusuade my friends to get tickets for an indie club in town tonight, we'll need tickets in advance as it can be 1 in 1 out by 9. :crazyeyes
  • Options
    we're off to creation. heard mixed things about it...full of chavs?
    haha yeh it is. it's pretty big with 3 rooms: cheese, r&b (which smells) and a large dance room which will probably be old skool dance coz its weekend. lol not that i go anymore, but i think you'll have a laugh :D
  • Options
    Avoiding Leeds lest I get run over by a lucifer limo.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    haha yeh it is. it's pretty big with 3 rooms: cheese, r&b (which smells) and a large dance room which will probably be old skool dance coz its weekend. lol not that i go anymore, but i think you'll have a laugh :D

yeh have been warned about the r&b room! smells of weed and BO apparantly.

i think i've been before 'cause we went to leeds in a limo for my mates 18th 2 and a half years ago but i reallly can't remember any of it other than there was a place with foam and i decided i didn't like foam. and on the way back i fell asleep in the limo with my legs open and a skirt on. needless to say i had some pictures taken of me. :lol:

think it's probably nearer 2.5-3 hours.
  • Options
    bad seed wrote:
    Avoiding Leeds lest I get run over by a lucifer limo.

i won't be driving. ;)

i'll probably try though.
  • Options

i think i've been before 'cause we went to leeds in a limo for my mates 18th 2 and a half years ago but i reallly can't remember any of it other than there was a place with foam and i decided i didn't like foam. and on the way back i fell asleep in the limo with my legs open and a skirt on. needless to say i had some pictures taken of me. :lol:

think it's probably nearer 2.5-3 hours.
    hehe, that a long journey! you're all gona be wankered by the time you get there!
    i dont think theres foam in creation unless it was a one-off thing but apparently theyve installed a jacuzzi.
  • Options
    i won't be driving. ;)

:yippe:

I'm going to relax with some Jim Beam in my flat.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    hehe, that a long journey! you're all gona be wankered by the time you get there!
    i dont think theres foam in creation unless it was a one-off thing but apparently theyve installed a jacuzzi.

a jacuzzi?!

it's a long journey yeh but plenty of drink to be drunk on the way! plus we'll be able to listen to music n think there might be disco lights n a kareoki (haven't a clue how to spell it!) machine. the last 1 we went in was white but this is a smaller black 1. wish 6:30 would hurry up i want to go now! :grump:

• Options
    well i had planned on spending the full day in the pub, but i got roped into playing footy this morning so im just getting ready to go up the local now and into town later, probably be hammered later, but theres nothing else to do on a saturday! ha
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Going to a party, probably gonna get shit faced. :D
  • Options
    bad seed wrote:
    :yippe:

Jim Beam

I've started drinking Jim Beam just to spite alcohol snobs who insist that the only whiskey worth drinking is an ultra rare single malt distilled on a croft in the middle of nowhere :impissed: I even drink it with ice sometimes.

Anyway, tonight I'm gonna get a dvd because I've got a dvd player again, have a smoke because I've got some green and have a drink because I've got some drink. I was going to go out but I've got to work a double tomorrow from 12 and Sundays are hell.
  • Options

and you're quite likely to get groped.

creation is full of 17-year-olds and fighting girls, but the cheesy room is great for a laugh. we used to go quite often in winter cause it was so near the free car park. bloody thing's not free anymore though :(
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    and you're quite likely to get groped.

creation is full of 17-year-olds and fighting girls, but the cheesy room is great for a laugh. we used to go quite often in winter cause it was so near the free car park. bloody thing's not free anymore though :(

it's okay i'm used to weirdos trying to grope me and my friends. i'm really good at getting rid of them when i'm drunk though but half the time if you ask them to leave they don't understand what you're saying 'cause they don't talk english. oh well as long as i can have a dance i'm not bothered!
  • Options
    oh well as long as i can have a dance i'm not bothered!

the groping tended to only be the r&B room, as it could be disguised as bumping and grinding. the shock.

your best bet is to invent funky dance moves that incorporate rhythmically kicking the groper in the nuts :)
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    the groping tended to only be the r&B room, as it could be disguised as bumping and grinding. the shock.

your best bet is to invent funky dance moves that incorporate rhythmically kicking the groper in the nuts :)

hehe thanks for the advice.

i normally just push them away but i'll try that 1 this time!
  • Options
    im going down the union to a 'foam party' :D im going to TRY and persuade my mates to come down - but if they dont then im just gonna wander down on my own!! sounds a tad bit sad.. but then when i get pissed (which i undoubtedly will do) i dont mind. i usually tend to find random people i dont know and hang with them!
  • Options
    lucifer - go to revolution too.. thats practically next door to creation. not a big dance floor but i love it in there...
  • Options
    I'm staying at home with a fish supper, a crate of Netto beer, and a film.

That's what happens when one has no wonga.
  • Options
    I may yet be staying in bed, I am very ill :(
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    Going to a party, probably gonna get shit faced. :D
    Scrap that, the guy who is holding the party is a prick and is telling people if I turn up he'll turn me away at the door.

Prick.
  • Options
    Poker got postponed until tonight, so thats what I'll be doing. I totally kick ass at it