Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Fowler goes back to Liverpool

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Well I didn't see that one coming.

How bizarre. Hope he does well though.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    aye just read this and couldnt believe my eyes, still he'll prolly go straight into the first team lineup looking around at liverpool's current strikers, let's be honest cisse and crouch are useless and morientes hasn't quite adjusted to the english game.......not convinced by sinama pongole neither.......fowler is an established anfield legend and die-hard liverpool fan so i think he'll do quite well....
  • Options
    Great signing.

Fowler has always been my liverpool hero...he's not as fast as he used to be though.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Great signing.

Fowler has always been my liverpool hero...he's not as fast as he used to be though.

lol he was never that fast though was he, just had good timing.....
  • Options
    Strange signing, especially as he's very injury prone these days. Ah well, anything must be better than Cisse for the scousers at the moment.
  • Options
    Ha how odd, totally out of the blue. Ah well good luck to him.
  • Options
    Reminds me of the joke about Dicks.

When he signed for Liverpool he picked up the No 23 shirt by mistake because it had "Fowler" on the back...

Odd signing though, this one.
  • Options
    I've heard rumours about this for a while so I'm not too suprised. He also has a knack of scoring against Arsenal, just to cheer me up that little bit more. :impissed:
  • Options
    I remeber Flower being at Liverpool when I was younger I was only 9 when he signed the frist time, he was my first Anfield hero. I think I use to have a crush on him too, now that's sad.
  • Options
    I've got a feeling in my water that this is a really good move for Liverpool. CAn see Fowler doing really well.

Fowler's a bit of a property tycoon, did you know he owns over 80 houses! Not as stupid as he looks that boy!

:crazyeyes
  • Options
    thedink wrote:

Fowler's a bit of a property tycoon, did you know he owns over 80 houses! Not as stupid as he looks that boy!

As the Man City chant goes:

We all live in a Robbie Fowler house, a Robbie Fowler house....
  • Options
    I can't say I'm a big fan of the guy after he has played for City and the Scousers and scored against us aplenty, but I have to say that he is still one of the best finishers around. He's good with both feet and in the air, and has never relied on pace much, so even though he has turned 30, age shouldn't be a problem.

I think he'll be a good buy - you don't get many players of his quality going for free during the january window - especially one's who are available to play in the champions league.
  • Options
    I have to laugh at all the scousers that are adamant he's going to score against United in the FA Cup, not realising he's cup tied - stupid scousers. ;)