Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Valentines - what you got planned??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know its abit early - but not long till valentines!!

What have you got planned???

I havent got a clue!! Probs a meal after work or somert! Need some ideas :chin:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hopefully, if we have enough money *fingers crossed* we're going to the zoo so I can point and stare at the penguins all day :p
    fuck knows

but oh i would just piss in a hat if he had something planned. (hahahahahahahaha i crack myself up, i know hes got nothing :p)
    I'm not sure what to do either as it falls on tuseday, and I'm at uni until 7.30, so I will probably have until the weekend to think of something. My boyfriend will more then likely take me out for a meal.
    Fuck all really
    Nothing. I'm single so this day is going to mean nothing to me.
    Iiimmmmmmmm Wooooorrrrrkinnnnnggggg!!!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! :(
    Oh! That reminds me of something. How terrible would it be to work on your birthday!?
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Nothing.

What are the chances of ME doing something on Valentines commercial whore day?
    I'm going to Amsterdam with my boyfriend a few days before Valentines! :D As for the actual day, we'll probably just rent a film and cook a nice meal together.
    First valentines not single, and i have no idea what to do.

She'll probably come down to Sheffo as it's a weekday and college half term, and we'll go for a meal or something, but i'm not really sure. Valentines doesn't really seem like her thing to be honest, but i don't want to make a bad error of judgement.
    I'm single so i won't be doing anything but i would like to have done something with a special someone [eta: thats not ment to sound rude :p i meant like go out somewhere etc ;)]
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Nowt really. Valentine's day is just like any other day. We shall exchange our eeyores and cows and laugh at the crummyness of the cards (ALL V Day cards are crummy) and then he shall go to work and I shall go to uni.

If he's lucky, I'll cook something nice-ish in the evening. Et voila, valentine's day in the littlemissy household.
    Well we have both got the day off together...so we are starting the day as romantically as possible, with a litlle trip to the dentist! :lol: After that probably just relax, maybe see a film and have a nice meal :yes:
    Jazza wrote:
    Oh! That reminds me of something. How terrible would it be to work on your birthday!?

I've done that a couple of times it is horrible, as you feel like you can't celebrate until you get home and by then you are just too tried.
    working on your birthday is nothing compared to the prospect of giving a student conference in front of a packed lecture theatre on your 21st birthday. :p
    Nothing particularly special I'll cook him something (which isn't out of the rdinary) and we'll probably give each other something little. It's half term though, I might have to be practising my waxing techniques on a willing person....hehehe, he has no choice if he truly loves me ;)
    I shall be working, so nothing really, he can save up for my birthday in March instead :lol:
    Tis his birthday 2 days later grr. We'll stay at his (his parentals are out the entire month) and he'll cook something for us. My mum is weird, she keeps telling us to "go out for tea, do something" err...alrite mam if you wanna fork over £40 we'll go out! :rolleyes:
    I haven't the foggiest idea. Most probably treat it as just another Tuesday.
    I'm going to go to work, come home, pack and then go ski-ing to Austria the day after.

valentine's day is bollocks. It's a nice excuse to get a nice bottle of plonk and some good steak though.
    Kermit wrote:
    I'm going to go to work, come home, pack and then go ski-ing to Austria the day after.

valentine's day is bollocks. It's a nice excuse to get a nice bottle of plonk and some good steak though.

Where in Austria are you going?

Hope you have fun :thumb:

I went snowboarding in Kitzbuhel. Was fun until my knees gave up on me after 3 days and I spent the rest of the week in pain watching everybody else and building snowmen...
    Lolzabeth wrote:
    Where in Austria are you going?

Ellmau, in the SkiWelt.
    Kermit wrote:
    Ellmau, in the SkiWelt.

Ooh, aren't you lucky! It's gorgeous round there (go to Zell am See if you haven't already!).

As for Valentine's Day, it's a normal day for me in and out of a relationship (out, in this case) so I'll do my normal thing, maybe treat myself to a night at the pub. :thumb:
    Kermit wrote:

You should always have one of those anyway! :razz:

Oh, I'm not sure what I'll be doing this Valentines Day. Maybe he'll whisk me away into the sunset...maybe not. :razz:
    What have I got planned for Valentines Day?

Um, a baby. :blush::D

But hopefully I'll have had it before then, cause I'm fed up now.
    Miffy wrote:
    What have I got planned for Valentines Day?

Um, a baby. :blush::D

But hopefully I'll have had it before then, cause I'm fed up now.

:eek:

did i miss something? you are adding to the mighty miffy brood?
    kaffrin wrote:
    :eek:

did i miss something? you are adding to the mighty miffy brood?

You didn't miss anything because I didn't tell anyone! Until now. ;)

Yes, I am expecting a baby, it's due on 14th Feb and it's the LAST ONE!
    This will be me and my boyfriend's 5th Valentines day together (which is a bit scary actually!).

Doubt we'll do much. He'll go to work, I'll go to uni then we'll come home and maybe have a nicer than usual dinner and then watch a film in bed. We used to go out fo dinner and all that nonsense but the people are always trying to rush you out on valentines cos they're so busy. Prefer staying in.
    Miffy wrote:
    You didn't miss anything because I didn't tell anyone! Until now. ;)

Yes, I am expecting a baby, it's due on 14th Feb and it's the LAST ONE!

aha, i thought my memory was failing me in my old age.

well, congratulations :D and good luck! won't this be number six? you're a braver woman than i :p
    kaffrin wrote:
    aha, i thought my memory was failing me in my old age.

well, congratulations :D and good luck! won't this be number six? you're a braver woman than i :p

Yes, this is number six. Some people would dispute the braver thing and probably substitute "insaner". I might be one of them.