Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Celebrity BB

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    manickev wrote:
    I'd like to see Maggot. I think he is the only genuine one in there.

Ditto, he's a sound bloke. Just don't have Chantelle winning it for the love of god :banghead:
    I absolutely cannot stand Pete, he is the most two faced, cynical git I have ever set eyes on.

He comments on how genuine people are when he has spent most of his life trying to change who he is - that isn't very genuine
    I think Chantelle will win. Either her or Preston.

In my opinion Maggot has been a bit too boring to merit winning.
    i keep forgetting maggot is even in the house!! i want michael to win.. but i think it will be chantelle.
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    oh my god!! how much was pete booed?! everyone is chanting off!! :eek:
    Preston looks scared
    Only two i really liked, Preston and maggot, are gone now.

Don't like Barrymore, so Chantelle should win, just for the irony of it all.
    bless his little heart...he is prob scared what his girlfriend is going to do him!!
    Argh Barrymore is still in. :|
    does anyone know what preston said when davina asked if he wouldve with chantelle if he was single? i didnt hear what he said
    Sugar wrote:
    does anyone know what preston said when davina asked if he wouldve with chantelle if he was single? i didnt hear what he said
    he said 'no comment'!
    i think they'd have got together in the house if he was. they obviously like eachother :heart:
    "huh...yea there's my girlfriend, there...givin me evils"

Giving you evils? Id've jumped on stage and ripped your eyes out ya little ballbag!

Giving you evils? Id've jumped on stage and ripped your eyes out ya little ballbag!
    :lol:
    lipsy wrote:
    he said 'no comment'!

thanks, mr sugar was talkin! :rolleyes:

ur bloody right!! :shocking:
    yay, best person won i think, michael was a good second, quite liked him in the end.
    yep completely agree...the whole of the final line up was in the correct order imo.
    aaah she is so sweet, i am glad she won!
    me 2, she may be a bit daft but she has the sweetest nature, i think preston loves her
    cant belive barrymore came second, cant stand him
    I'm in a slightly reflective mood tonight. Chantelle won, and I wish her well for that. Though it will be interesting to see which one gets to pose naked in the News of the World this Sunday. Or are they still on about Sven? :p

Anyway, I think I've been too cruel towards Michael Barrymore in this thread. I've changed my mind about him. I think he should be given a rest now, left alone by the tabloids. I suspect I'll be disappointed though when I look at the weekend newspapers. :(
    I wanted michael to win! Damn it :p

Ah well Chantelle is a deserving winner too.

I'm pissed off i missed the majority of it all because of an audit at work! Only caught it from the middle of Michaels interview!

How good was this series though? For me it outdid every single other Big Brother or Celeb Big Brother in the past.
    EDN1 wrote:
    How good was this series though? For me it outdid every single other Big Brother or Celeb Big Brother in the past.
    It was much better than expected. When I first saw the line-up, I did despair. I knew about Galloway, Barrymore - and Rula Lenska, oddly enough - but not much about anyone else. I just wonder what's going to happen to all of them now.

It's also a thousand times better than the utterly rubbish version which will go out in the summer.
    ok, lets take bets, how long till preston is without girlfriend? i give it 2 days

(only because thats how long it might take to get out)
    Sugar wrote:
    ok, lets take bets, how long till preston is without girlfriend? i give it 2 days. (only because thats how long it might take to get out)
    I don't know how on earth any woman could cope with seeing her boyfriend flirting shamelessly with someone on TV. Unless the two are made of very strong stuff, I don't know how they'll manage. I feel for her.
    yeah me 2, big brother didnt help with the highlights either! how many times did we need to hear 'if i didnt have a girlfriend id marry you in a minute' !! they know how to stir it!

then he had the cheek to say 'no comment' when davina was questioning him if he would of with chantelle if he was single, and his girlfriend was right at the edge of the stage! i think he would break up with his gf to be with chantelle though, you can tell he likes her more than friends, no matter what he says!
    Sugar wrote:
    yeah me 2, big brother didnt help with the highlights either! how many times did we need to hear 'if i didnt have a girlfriend id marry you in a minute' !! they know how to stir it!

then he had the cheek to say 'no comment' when davina was questioning him if he would of with chantelle if he was single, and his girlfriend was right at the edge of the stage! i think he would break up with his gf to be with chantelle though, you can tell he likes her more than friends, no matter what he says!
    I just feel sorry for his girlfriend. I hope the two of them manage to sort out any woes they have. :)

Meantime, when Barrymore was being interviewed, did you see Jodie's face when the camera cuts to her? :lol:
    no what was it like?
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    no what was it like?
    A picture, if nothing else. She looked miserable throughout the whole thing, (presumably after seeing Barrymore and Pete Burns taking the piss out of her shamelessly in the Big Brother "movie" task) but when Barrymore was asked what he thought of her, she gave a very nasty look to him. Even Davina was taken aback!